Can't Get Into Location Settings

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
IPhone 4S iOS 6
As of last night, I can't get into my Location Settings. The screen takes me right back to my home screen.
Also, my battery started draining rapidly.
I did load the CVS update last night but remove it thinking it was the problem but no-go.
Anyone else.
Any suggestions?
TIA

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Try doing the hard reset - power and home button until it reboots... strange, something is messed up...

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Try doing the hard reset - power and home button until it reboots... strange, something is messed up...

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Tried that. No success.
TIA

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Tried that. No success.
TIA

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try turning the phone completely off and waiting 60 seconds. Afterwards, turn it back on and then go to Settings / Privacy / Location Services and see if you're successful. If not, a full reset and restore may be in order. Before that, you can also try resetting your network settings or enabling & disabling airplane mode to see if that clears it up for you.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Well nothing worked JMD,
Looks like I'll have a busy day / night - looks like I'll have to reset and set up as new. Right?
TIA

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Well nothing worked JMD,
Looks like I'll have a busy day / night - looks like I'll have to reset and set up as new. Right?
TIA

Helena Banaba

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
this has worked for me without having to Reset my phone all I did was Switxh phone off then back on- I went to settings then RESTRICTIONS it will ask you to enter pin - then enable restrictions and turn on location for which applications you need it for