- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Auto Lock – Not Working.. :(
Hi - I got my new black iPhone 5; i set to 1 min auto lock. But it is not working, some times it locks... some times does not.
I called 2-time to apple iOS support, they are saying turn off Assistive Touch option. In previous iOS i never have any issue while enable Assertive Touch its working. Even iOS 6 some time works fine.
Is there any one have same issue... & have solution for this issue... that could greatly appreciated.
- 10-16-2012, 08:53 PM #2
Re: Auto Lock – Not Working.. :(
I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S.
Yes I have AssistiveTouch and refuse to turn it off.
So if that is the problem, I am hoping this bug will get fixed.
Although, some have posted that they've turned it off and the problem was still there.
- 10-17-2012, 10:23 AM #3
- By champbaka in forum iOS 6Replies: 20Last Post: 07-21-2016, 10:10 AM
- By kiriakos in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM
- By ChaosShadow in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:56 PM
- By iDoniv in forum iOS 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:31 PM
- By c!!! in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2010, 04:27 PM