- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
How to upgrade iPhone 3gs to ios 6? Please help
I have an iPhone 3gs: baseband 06.15.00 on version 5.0.1 which has already been jailbroken and unlocked for about a year.
I want to get ios 6 but how will I go about this?
I have found this Update jailbreak iPhone 3GS and 4 to iOS 6 preserve baseband redsn0w
but since it says that ultrasnow will not work yet it put me off doing it.
Does anyone know how exactly step by step I need to do this?
Will I need to preserve the baseband?
- 10-15-2012, 05:19 PM #2
- 10-20-2012, 12:02 AM #3iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How to upgrade iPhone 3gs to ios 6? Please help
Chloe, I am in the same boat. I have a 3gs that I'd like to upgrade to 6.0 but its already jailbroken and unlocked and dont want to screw it up. Did you find an answer at all? I did hear some rumors of a 6.0 untethered jailbreak,
- By s54 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 34Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:11 PM
- By iphoneunlocker in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:45 AM
- By kontender in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:46 AM
- By seeyoo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2009, 08:13 PM
- By amit85 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2008, 10:35 AM