Exchange Meeting Bug on iOS 6
Our corporate IT department just sent out an email asking users NOT to upgrade to iOS 6 due to an apparent problem between iOS 6 and our Exchange 2010. If a user chooses to reject a meeting request on an iOS 6 device, instead of just sending the cancellation back to the meeting organizer, it seems to set the person rejecting the meeting invite as the organizer and sends out a meeting cancellation to all users.
I haven't been able to find anything here on the site or in the forums, but here's what I could find via Google. Anyone here running into this besides us?:
Fortune 500 Company Urging Employees Not to Upgrade to iOS 6 Over Exchange Bug - Mac Rumors
Issue Accepting and Rejecting Meetings from Your iOS Device « MSExchangeGuru.com
- 10-15-2012, 05:35 PM #2
- 10-16-2012, 11:05 PM #4
- 10-17-2012, 09:37 PM #5
- 10-22-2012, 12:23 PM #6
Re: Exchange Meeting Bug on iOS 6
Got it here too.
I have had nothing but problems with exchange email since IOS6. Push doesn't work, my phone sits and sits trying to connect. I finally disabled all push mail and now use a fetch schedule. It helped, but is still a crap shoot whether it will connect right away or take 5 minutes. Worked perfect under iOS 5.1 with the same mail server, same phone, etc, so definitely something wonky in 6.0.
- 10-22-2012, 12:48 PM #7
- 11-02-2012, 11:33 PM #9
- By kpdillon in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:25 PM
- By chrisoldroyd in forum Google and GmailReplies: 27Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:08 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:25 AM
- By Joe..Cool in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:02 AM
- By mjtumlison in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:56 AM