Results 1 to 9 of 9
- 10-15-2012, 06:35 PM #2
- 10-17-2012, 12:05 AM #4
- 10-17-2012, 10:37 PM #5
Exchange Meeting Bug on iOS 6
Same issue with our company. They sent us the email four days after approving iOS 6 for our iPhones but not our iPads. Making a mess of everything"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks...- Brick Tamland"
- 10-22-2012, 01:23 PM #6
Re: Exchange Meeting Bug on iOS 6
Got it here too.
I have had nothing but problems with exchange email since IOS6. Push doesn't work, my phone sits and sits trying to connect. I finally disabled all push mail and now use a fetch schedule. It helped, but is still a crap shoot whether it will connect right away or take 5 minutes. Worked perfect under iOS 5.1 with the same mail server, same phone, etc, so definitely something wonky in 6.0.
- 10-22-2012, 01:48 PM #7
- 11-03-2012, 12:33 AM #9
- By kpdillon in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:25 PM
- By chrisoldroyd in forum Google and GmailReplies: 27Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:08 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:25 AM
- By Joe..Cool in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:02 AM
- By mjtumlison in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 12:56 PM