- 10-15-2012, 05:35 PM #2
- 10-16-2012, 11:05 PM #4
- 10-17-2012, 09:37 PM #5
Exchange Meeting Bug on iOS 6
Same issue with our company. They sent us the email four days after approving iOS 6 for our iPhones but not our iPads. Making a mess of everything"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks...- Brick Tamland"
- 10-22-2012, 12:23 PM #6
Re: Exchange Meeting Bug on iOS 6
Got it here too.
I have had nothing but problems with exchange email since IOS6. Push doesn't work, my phone sits and sits trying to connect. I finally disabled all push mail and now use a fetch schedule. It helped, but is still a crap shoot whether it will connect right away or take 5 minutes. Worked perfect under iOS 5.1 with the same mail server, same phone, etc, so definitely something wonky in 6.0.
- 10-22-2012, 12:48 PM #7
- 11-02-2012, 11:33 PM #9
- By Chris Oldroyd in forum Google and GmailReplies: 24Last Post: 12-09-2012, 07:18 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:25 AM
- By kpdillon in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2011, 07:05 AM
- By Joe..Cool in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:02 AM
- By mjtumlison in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:56 AM