Can you sort the Reminder List???

Abraham Mackey

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I am starting to use the Reminder List for Daily Tasks, however, it seems awkward to use because there does not seem to be a way of Sorting the List. Is there???

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hit edit in the upper right, then you can move the items up or down the list, if that's what you mean by sorting them. You couldn't do this in ios 5, but now you can.

736dave

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I was thrilled to see apple finally include the reminders lost and was sorely disappointed to see it didn't sort. Maybe manual sort will work for me, as you mention above. (Once I upgrade to 6)

Priority items should appear at the top. Even Microsoft 'gets' that.

I use iMExchange for now.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hit edit in the upper right, then you can move the items up or down the list, if that's what you mean by sorting them. You couldn't do this in ios 5, but now you can.

Norlander,
Unfortunately this doesn't working with the today view.
Even if you sort them in the view that displays all the reminders, once you go to today's view, they get scrambled.
I use this app extensively but it needs work.
Good Luck

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Priority items should appear at the top.

And no way to set "all day" due dates without time. This was available through iCloud.com then you would have to go back to the device and change it there. Now you can't do that.

I re use my old reminders that had the all day enabled and just change the name.

Good Luck

Abraham Mackey

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Nolander07... I was trying to do the sorting on the iCloud Website via my Firefox Browser, but there is no "Edit" button there. However, I was able to do the manual sorting on my iPad app which is were I wanted to use it anyway. Now, it does update and re-order things on any other device such as my iPhone4. I had to do the sorting there manually as well. Not too great. I have not tried to see if there is a good 3rd party app that does all this better... mainly because of my use of the iCloud to sync all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73