- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Best way for shortcuts in iOS
Using jiggle mode for shortcuts..
Press and hold to get jiggle mode and when you click on app ( like message you get shortcuts only for messages , just as it opens as a folder)
You can change the settings right in the home page for each app with out any confusion.
When you click on settings app you gets shortcuts for 3G, wifi on/off..
- 10-14-2012, 08:26 AM #2
- By stilgar in forum iOS 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 04:36 PM
- By CydiaGuru in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2010, 03:10 AM
- By iamldash in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2010, 02:00 AM
- By iorikingdom in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:32 PM
- By Salil in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:32 PM