Turning mail account to vibrate only - Settings
I wanted to make my Gmail account set to silent or Vibrate only, and leave others to have sound notifications.
In trial and error, what I found was I can choose vibrate only for Gmail, but it would not vibrate when ringer switch was turned on.
In the settings Vibrate when ring needs to be turned on...
I guess this would make sense, since the ringer would have to be turned on to trigger it.
Silent mode switch works correct and will vibrate when that setting is switched, same goes for other alerts.
Just FYI for those looking to setup any account this way.
- By Djek in forum iCloudReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2013, 08:11 AM
- By greasyg2006 in forum iOS 6Replies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:44 AM
- By igo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:30 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:16 PM
- By mad6c in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:20 PM