- iMore Intermediate
- 220 Posts
Mail sound notification problem
I have like 5 diffrent email on My iPhone 5.
One of them is my default mail, the problem i have is that When i get à new
mail the notication and sound appears on all accounts exept the default.
The default account Only shows notification but no incoming sound alert????
Any one else got this problem ?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 10-08-2012, 09:47 AM #2
Re: Mail sound notification problem
Not with the mail app but I'm experiencing it with the calendar app. I even brought it to the Apple store and had one of the genius bar staff figure it out. They couldn't. I ended moving all my recurring/new appointments to the reminder app. I tried numerous restores and checked all settings and still nothing. Hopefully with the next software update these bugs will be fixed.iPhone 5S - iPad Air - MacBook Pro 13" - ATV3
+ Romans 8:28 +
- 10-08-2012, 10:01 AM #3
- 01-30-2013, 03:17 PM #5
- By MacRulez4Ever in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2012, 05:09 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-29-2010, 01:33 PM
- By dreamz009 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2009, 05:13 PM
- By Kevyerin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:45 AM
- By kidwithhelmet in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:39 PM