Ios6 two issues Im having...

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Every once in a while my phone goes from being bright to the darkest setting on the phone. My auto brightness is off I'm not sure if it is a defect or not.

The most important issue I'm having is it is saying I have 2000 pictures but I only have 1000 in my photos is anyone having these issues?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Some have had issues with screen brightness, some have not. Though it does operate different with in iOS 6.

I would suggest doing a wipe and setup as new iPhone and see if that fixes the screen issues, as well as the photos.

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been having the brightness issue lately. Only when I unlock it though. It will unlock at the darkest. Locking it and unlocking it again have been working for me so far.

siddo_d

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Im having the same brightness issue and the 2000 pictures thing also; I worked out that photo stream is the reason, so your photo stream is using phone memory, I didn't restore from a back up so I have 300+ pictures, 300 on photostream and on the about section in settings it says I have 600 - only logical explanation