- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Text messages not being sent to some contacts?
I'm not sure if it is iOS6 issue or just a coincidence but since upgrading my 4S my text messages have become unreliable. It appears that messages to certain contacts (and there doesn't seem to be a common thread about which ones) don't get delivered. I have sat next to 3 different contacts and sent them all the same message at the same time; 1 delivered instantly, 1 was delayed and the 3rd never arrived.
I don't appear to have incoming message issues, although I can't be certain, just outgoing. Anyone else experiencing this and/or have a solution please?
- 10-14-2012, 11:40 AM #3iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Text messages not being sent to some contacts?
I am experiencing the very same problem and it is driving me crazy. Actually I have to say that the gradual upgrades of my iOS made my iPhone less and less useful. It starts from the fact that originally I could print on my wireless printer without any problem which is a feature that was eliminated, and only icloud compatible printers can be used, which is a big nonsense, since why would one replace his perfectly working printer just because some narrow minded person degraded the features in the iOS. my iPAD my iPHONE both are getting less and less useful and since I have them for almost 4 years now, and altough I was initially considering to go completely Apple including my PC and laptop, now I am going to keep my windows based computers when I upgrade and I will switch to Android based systems in the near future when I do my upgrades on my mobile and tablet.
- 10-14-2012, 11:56 AM #4
- By narrow_minded#WN in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM
- By Tillsworth in forum iOS 5Replies: 9Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:30 PM
- By Steve-O in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 03:52 PM
- By Earless Puppy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:59 PM
- By barbieprincess in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:45 AM