- 09-30-2012, 05:25 AM #2iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Reluctancy to use ios 6
If your on an iPhone 5 and the app has not updated for iOS 6 then the only major "issue" you would have would be letter boxing on non supported apps. Unless the app is using a deprecated API then it's possible the app may not work at all. Most of the apps I am using on my iphone 5 have been updated, but the ones that aren't updated still work 100 % correctly for me.
- 09-30-2012, 07:40 AM #3
- 09-30-2012, 07:43 AM #4
Re: Reluctancy to use ios 6
Most of the apps "updated for iOS 6" have had only minor tweaks, just so that they will appear at the top of the iTunes store list. There were very few core function changes with iOS 6, so most apps run fine on it without any updates.
- By Diablosally in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 01:21 AM
- By Diablosally in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2012, 04:15 AM
- By IoannisTs in forum iOS 6Replies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
- By thedud3iz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2011, 12:41 AM
- By Snowhero in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2010, 07:34 AM