Trying not to break my phone

roxy50758

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I updated my software to the IOS6 version, my phone doesn't work properly. Any app that I open only opens for a few seconds and then closes. When I am on the phone with someone, the call goes in and out even though I have a very strong signal. I can no longer receive my Yahoo! mail on the phone. I've tried rebooting the phone. I've tried draining the battery. I've gone into the settings and nothing is working so far. I am so tempted to just break this phone and start using my old Droid.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I updated my software to the IOS6 version, my phone doesn't work properly. Any app that I open only opens for a few seconds and then closes. When I am on the phone with someone, the call goes in and out even though I have a very strong signal. I can no longer receive my Yahoo! mail on the phone. I've tried rebooting the phone. I've tried draining the battery. I've gone into the settings and nothing is working so far. I am so tempted to just break this phone and start using my old Droid.

If you're willing to break your phone then you shouldn't have a problem connecting it to your computer & iTunes and resetting your device as new. You will get a fresh & complete download of iOS 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox