Results 1 to 3 of 3
Unable to download ios 6
As the title states, I am unable to download IOS 6 on my iPhone 4S. I was running Beta IOS 6, however, I didn't have GM, (which is the same as the official IOS 6 release) because I was not the developer account holder. I have gone to Setting, General & Software Update and it says "IOS 6 is the latest software". I have also connected to iTunes, and it is telling me the same exact thing. I have successfully installed IOS 6 onto my iPhone 4, and have looked at the build's that each phone is running and they are different. Any help would be greatly appreciated (I want to use Panarama Camera on my 4S).
---------- Post Merged at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:12 PM ----------
I have also done a reset (holding the home button + the sleep button).
- 09-25-2012, 12:27 PM #2
- 09-25-2012, 12:55 PM #3
- By tnahumck in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:42 PM
- By li2327 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2012, 07:41 AM
- By cattiva in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
- By shopgirl77 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
- By londonguy007 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:58 PM