Mail Continuously Keeps Checking - Never is Updated
I've search a few pages and did not see anything about this so I posted it. I apologize if it's a duplicate. After updating to iOS6 my mail is never updated. It continues to check for mail. I have four mail accounts set up. Before the update it would check for mail and then show it's status as Update with the time. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have left the mail app open while on my wi-fi connect for 30mins and it never updates. In the past my mail would update in a few moments on wi-fi.
Any help on this would be appreciated. Thank you.
32 GB 4S
- 09-24-2012, 02:10 PM #2iPhone Newbie
- 37 Posts
Re: Mail Continuously Keeps Checking - Never is Updated
Have you tried resetting up each email account?
I've found iOS6 checks more frequently for mail updates, than iOS5 did, but have not experienced any slowdown in getting my mail,
though my iPad3 with iOS5 does notify me before my iPhone4S with iOS6 does and it used to be hit or miss which was first
- 09-24-2012, 04:03 PM #5
- 09-26-2012, 10:02 PM #7
- 10-07-2012, 11:31 AM #8
- By gnapse in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2012, 07:01 AM
- By trentandrews in forum iOS 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2011, 02:45 PM
- By hamstarz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2010, 02:28 PM
- By Sign-goddess in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:01 PM
- By Gamedesign in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:53 PM