iOS 6 Feature - Do Not distrub

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the do not disturb feature. Just tried it out last night. But I agree with some post about a toggle in the notification center.

Sent from my 4s using Tapatalk

dndkpj

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to create a list other than favorites to use with DND? I have people on my favorites that I don't want to hear from when I have DND enabled. But, I call them enough I want their numbers easy to access.

Thanks for any assistance. I have tried to find this myself but have been unable to do so.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can create groups in the Contacts app on Mac, or from iCloud. However...I haven't figured out how to populate the new groups other than manually. :(

dndkpj

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
You can create groups in the Contacts app on Mac, or from iCloud. However...I haven't figured out how to populate the new groups other than manually. :(
Thanks. I don't know much about iCloud. Is creating a group there easy? Can you point me the right direction to find out how? Thanks so much!

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I like it. This way I can keep my phone on and in my bedroom and get important calls without hearing all the binging and bonging otherwise. I have confirmed the native app for the clock/alarm works even if in DND mode which is noce so that you don't have to constantly adjust the times so that it does.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I don't know much about iCloud. Is creating a group there easy? Can you point me the right direction to find out how? Thanks so much!

Go to iCloud and click the Contacts icon. Click the little red bookmark at the top to show groups. Click the + at the bottom to add a group.

And I've now got the rest of the puzzle! With the address book showing to the right, just drag and drop your contacts to the new group. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73