iOS6 and iPhone 4
Has anyone installed on an iphone 4 yet? My wife and daughter and them and was curious how it is going. I am looking at the general operation, yes I know most new features will not work. iOS5.5.1 is pretty sluggish for them.
- 09-20-2012, 07:45 PM #2
- 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 499 Posts
- iOS Version
I'm on my iOS 6 updated 4 right now.
Basic operations are snappier, Safari browsing is quicker, and the Maps are working pretty well. I think it's worth the update.- iPhone 5S; Space Grey, 16GB
- iPhone 5; Black & Slate, 16GB
- iPad mini; White & Silver, 16GB
- iPod Nano; Black & Slate, 16GB
- iPod touch 4G; 8GB
- MacBook Pro; 13" (custom, early 2012)
"You'll always be two steps behind me."
- 09-20-2012, 08:00 PM #4
- 09-20-2012, 10:38 PM #6iMore Intermediate
Steve Jobs created iCloud so he would have somewhere to go when he died and still be with Apple.
- 476 Posts
- 09-20-2012, 10:43 PM #7
- 09-20-2012, 11:38 PM #8