iOS6 phone wont turn off...

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Heard of this happening to my friend's iOS 5 device. Try a soft reset before doing a restore. (Hold the home button and lock button until you see the Apple logo on the screen)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have a similar issue .
My auto-lock is a hit or miss.
I look at my iPhone 4S after a while and sometimes it's still on.

Anyone else.

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Its very strange bc when its plugged into a power source I can turn it off and it stays off, but when its free it turns off and in about 2 seconds the apple reappears and its back on! :mad::confused:

MikeonTV

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Its very strange bc when its plugged into a power source I can turn it off and it stays off, but when its free it turns off and in about 2 seconds the apple reappears and its back on! :mad::confused:

Same thing happens to me. Also I cannot play music/watch videos without headphones. Alarms work without headphones but there is no volume options for media without headphones.

iPhone 4S iOS 6.

deetsbop

May 26, 2013
Visit site
The same exact thing has happened to my phone randomly the music won't play without headphones, and I can't watch videos with sound. Also my phone won't turn off and stay off either. Did you get it fixed or know what the problem is?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happens to me. Also I cannot play music/watch videos without headphones. Alarms work without headphones but there is no volume options for media without headphones.

iPhone 4S iOS 6.

Wow that's really weird!
Go to an apple store to get help!

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar issue .
My auto-lock is a hit or miss.
I look at my iPhone 4S after a while and sometimes it's still on.

Anyone else.

I have that problem also. Even sometimes I am sure I hit the sleep button I will look at it and it's still on. Mine's a 5 though.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Are you just trying to turn off the phone or doing a soft reset.. Because I know that if u do a soft reset and you don't let go on time the phone will turn right back on