Stored email addresses now can be deleted

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
That annoying problem where the system saved every address entered has been addressed.
I installed IOS 6 on my IPad and am now able to remove those old email addresses.

steveg_nh

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
oh, I think I figured it out, you actually need to enter the email address, not the name. Although, I can't seem to get it to work with all of them.

pieroxy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
No, that's not all of it.

I just sent an email to abcd@foobar.com and abcd@foobar.com show up but without the arrow.

When I deleted my email in my Sent folder it showed up and I was able to delete the email address from cache.

So it looks like if you have ONE mail from an address in your mail application you can't remove the mail from the cache...

steveg_nh

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
No, that's not all of it.

I just sent an email to abcd@foobar.com and abcd@foobar.com show up but without the arrow.

When I deleted my email in my Sent folder it showed up and I was able to delete the email address from cache.

So it looks like if you have ONE mail from an address in your mail application you can't remove the mail from the cache...

Really? That makes no sense. But why am I not surprised. I would love to clean up one time emails from the recents list, but unless I do this, I guess you can't? Seems weird.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77