Safari iCloud Tabs

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the iCloud tab on iPad but I can not find on iPhone 4S. I also don't see any of the pages open on iPhone on the iCloud tabs on iPad. I have iCloud set up am I missing a step to set up?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the iCloud tab on iPad but I can not find on iPhone 4S. I also don't see any of the pages open on iPhone on the iCloud tabs on iPad. I have iCloud set up am I missing a step to set up?

I have a slightly different situation. On my MacBook and my iPad, I have the "show cloud" feature and on both, I can see the open tabs on all devices. Note: it took a few minutes for both devices to show the open tabs. Anyway, on my iPad, I can see the open tabs on my MacBook & my iPhone. On my MacBook, I can see the open tabs on my iPad & iPhone, but I cannot see or find a "show cloud" feature on my iPhone. Is there suppose to be such a feature on the iPhone?

Also, you mentioned that you couldn't see the open tabs of your iPhone from your iPad. Do you by chance have "private browsing" enables on your iPhone? I initially had it enabled and when I disabled it, I was able to see the open tabs of my iPhone's browser on TNT iPad and MacBook.

Last edited:

anon(4765705)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
If the tabs for your other devices don't show up on another of your devices, try shutting off safari (double tap home key > hold safari icon till it dances > tap red-minus), and then restarting as usual. If you have a connection to internet, then when you tap the cloud you should see the expected links.

Re. the iphone, there is a new folder in the stack just below the history folder...

Note: I wish I could just do tab syncing across all my devices ... the pic one from the list function does not have as much appeal as keeping all tabs the same across devices...

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I tried shutting down safari on both device and went back in and still nothing. On the 4s I don't have a iCloud tab under history.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iCloud tabs are in with the bookmarks on the 4s. Took me a while to find em.

How in the heck did I miss that? Thank you. The cloud tab was "exactly" where you said it was. Thank you again and have a safe & pleasant day. ;)

Reactions: Dahlen

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried shutting down safari on both device and went back in and still nothing. On the 4s I don't have a iCloud tab under history.

As stated by Dahlen, the cloud tab for your iPhone is among your bookmarks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73