Siri on iPad = schweet!

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
While I can't enjoy Siri on my iPhone (I have the 4), I love having it on my new iPad! It's definitely going to come in handy once I get the hang of it. Of course, when I eventually get the iPhone 5, I can double my pleasure. :)

How are others new to Siri enjoying it?

Reactions: Min10

Min10

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Have d/loaded the 0.6 with Siri but unfortunately 'she' doesn't recognize voice tone. No matter what! Have tried all kinds of tones & when I request a 'particular song' I get a song, just not the one 1 asked for. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks Min.

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Since I use my iPad at work and I am constantly using Siri on my iPhone, I am anxious to use her on my iPad. It is nice for doing long math equations, setting meetings or dictating emails...

Masstitan

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Siri on the new iPad works fine with me ! I am so excited. I have no problem with my English pronunciation , I have been using her on my iPhone 4S since day one she understands me 100% and she has been giving me some amazing answers lately which means that the guys in the Apple servers do an excellent job. Hope she speaks Greek too some day !

the one and only M

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
It's incredible the types of questions you can ask. I'm really amazed. Very handy and probably quicker than opening google and typing in a question. I spent about an hour testing it out yesterday.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I asked Siri what the square root of pi was on my iPad. Even though she spelled pi as pie in the display, she still gave me a screen showing the correct answer. Pretty cool.

Sent from somewhere

JonB74

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to find any real use for Siri. Doesn't work most of the time and results are spotty at best when it does work. Rather useless.

gregg37

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Why no Siri on iPad2? This little thing called FRAGMENTATION which Apple claims they don't have. The new screen sizes and dock connectors are just making it worse.

There is no reason not to have Siri and Passbook on iPad2 other than to force early replacements. Pretty sad.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It's not fragmentation, it's the product cycle. They are on a 2 year refresh cycle so you get the new stuff every 2 years when you upgrade your iPhone or iPad.

gregg37

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
It's not fragmentation, it's the product cycle. They are on a 2 year refresh cycle so you get the new stuff every 2 years when you upgrade your iPhone or iPad.

Hogwash. If that were the case, why do (for instance) iPad2 IOS updates at all? ...or any update for that matter? You'll just get it with the assumed new purchase in 2 years!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods