iOS 6 bugs and feedback

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Re: iOS 6 bugs and feedback -ear speaker not working

Hey all! Anyone else having issues with the ear speaker not working? I can use the speakerphone and a headset just fine. I thought it was toast after trying multiple things such as flipping silence switch while making a call, bouncing back and forth between speaker and regular. The only thing I can do to get it to work is to reset all settings, which brings it back, now I'm just wondering what setting exactly its affecting? Anyone know wussup with this?

this actually could be a hardware issue. i would take it to an Apple store (if possible) even if you are out of warranty they will still look at it and determine what might be wrong

nehill007

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 6 bugs and feedback -ear speaker not working

This may be a bug...

After installing iOS 6 on both devices I decided to go back and restore my iPad. Set it up as a new device as if just unboxed.

Now when viewing the iCloud tabs I notice two iPads in the list.
It appears as if both my newly restored iPad and my old version are stuck in Apple's iCloud!
I believe I have tried all the tricks to reset the iCloud tabs list.
Rather than list what I have done, if you are interested please post a way to get rid of the second (unwanted) iPad tabs.

Thanks for reading

use-a-name

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 and just upgraded to ios 6 - my whasapp now features all my fb contacts - this is really annoying, can I clear whatsapp of these?

gorovdude

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Not only that, also when trying to drag another Icon (of any non-OS app) on an iOS6 app, Then it looks like a folder is being created but once i click on the home button the folder disappear and both Icons disappear as well. THIS IS UGLY

DrBit2011

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi there

I have a iPad2 WiFi, whit iOS5.1.1 i have a great wifi range, but now i walk 5 meters (about 16 feets) and the connectios its lost (other mobile devices work great the wifi in the same spot where the ipad lost the signal), many of the "solutions" on the web doesn't work for me. I try to downgrade to iOS5.1.1 but i stuck getting a error 3194 when veryfies the ipsw file (was downloaded from apple).

Any one has the same problem, maybe a solution?

Regards form Mexico

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
This is truly strange because I never noticed bugs in iOS 5 like there are in iOS 6. For one, in some apps (usually random) they automatically enable fullscreen so the statusbar s no longer visible. You have to kill the certain app to see the status bar again. Another bug i noticed was that conversations in the messages app sometimes only show the contacts name and not the last message below, but if you enter that chat and go back to message list it all works fine... strange. This isnt a bug but a feature that is lacking: when sharing photo streams i hoped that people who subscribe could also post pictures of their own into the photo stream, like a"pool" feature, but this is not the case and only I can share photos no matter how many people scribe to my pictures (kinda like instagram in the sense that i post pictures but no one else can.) I was hoping it would be more like BBM Groups in which anyone who is subscribed to the stream could share pictures, comment, like pictures, and the creator could delete pics or contacts if needed be like the administrator of the stream. Hopefully this is added and these bugs are fixed.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
There're good reasons why I am still on 5.1.1, it just works.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

5.1.1 was great and I use to think that iOS 6 was a dud too (was jailbroken) but i figured hey, im getting the iphone 5 might as well try iOS 6 to prepare myself, and its been really cool. I like having more control of my privacy settings, photoshare is awesome and so is facebook integration. Maps has really cool features and i havent experienced any wrong directions yet. Relying to calls with a message instantly has come in handy a couple times and so has the ability to not have to re enter passwords to update apps. Cellular for facetime is not really that great for me as I never use it (never have) and neither is lack of jailbreak, but in time iOS 6 will get better. Just hope it's sooner rather than later.

trebor8806

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but when I use the search feature and hit 'search web' it doesn't respond until a second press.. Anyone else notice?

mouldyboots

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
On my iPod touch 4g, I can't get to music menu on iTunes - it just goes to the movies menu or crashes. If I search for music, it sometimes works on a good day but mostly drops out to menu! Daughter's iPod is fine...

Lion891

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
For whatever reason, whenever I start an app that uses the Internet and start typing into it, either the app or my phone will crash. I went to the apple store and even got an entirely new phone, yet the problem persists. Any suggestions?

whatme

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I had the exact same problem. It looked like the flash and picture snap were out of sync. I just upgraded to 6.01 and a quick test of a dark location with the flash on appears to work correctly now. But it was only a quick test...

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The only issue that I've had with iOS 6 is the Purchased apps section not working on my iPhone 4S nor my iPad mini. The app store will simply crash after trying to load the section for while. Tried restoring as new, as well as pretty much every other common fix, still doesn't work.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Finally made the jump from 5.1!! Everything went smoothly...I barely hyperventilated at all!! lol I was a big hold out when I had to upgrade my BB to os6 because of issues and having to set everything back up etc. This upgrade has to be the smoothest I've ever done. So far I've noticed the enhancements and no major problems...camera has worked fine, didn't even look at maps because I use MapQuest, overall I'm glad I did it! And not for nothin', its almost like a brand new toy to play with now!!! :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Finally made the jump from 5.1!! Everything went smoothly...I barely hyperventilated at all!! lol I was a big hold out when I had to upgrade my BB to os6 because of issues and having to set everything back up etc. This upgrade has to be the smoothest I've ever done. So far I've noticed the enhancements and no major problems...camera has worked fine, didn't even look at maps because I use MapQuest, overall I'm glad I did it! And not for nothin', its almost like a brand new toy to play with now!!! :)

SS,
I think you and Pink conspired to hold out as long as you could.
Have a great weekend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox