iOS 6 bugs and feedback

Daniel Gaming freak

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I probably noticed the connection error problem in passbook iOS 6. But now found the solution of it. Once you download apps it will ask if you want to send them to your Passbook. Once you add them to your Passbook and open Passbook again, you will no longer get the connection error.

Daarb

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I am unable to view my video playlist in my iPod after upgrading to ios6. However, I can still view the music playlist. The video playlist title are under the playlist in the iPod but when opened it, it is blank. When I connect the phone to my laptop & click on a particular playlist in the ipod, the videos in the playlist are there. Help!

Damon75

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I am unable to view my video playlist in my iPod after upgrading to ios6. However, I can still view the music playlist. The video playlist title are under the playlist in the iPod but when opened it, it is blank. When I connect the phone to my laptop & click on a particular playlist in the ipod, the videos in the playlist are there. Help!
Yeah. The playlist for my music videos appears on iTunes but not in my iphone. Seems only video files have this issue. Music files are ok and appear on the playlist. ios5 did not have this issue.

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The only problem I am having is not being able to sync with wifi. Even after I went back and checked the box neither my iPhone 5 or my iPad 3 will sync with wifi. They both back up with no problem but syncing with wifi is not happening.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
They should just rename "iOS 6" to "iOS sucks"

wow, what an intelligent answer. have you ever stopped to think why it works great for most and not for you?

i have noticed something. you give up too easy and refuse to put forth the effort to investigate anything

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
if you only knew

Tell us what has gone wrong and/or is not working in regard to your i-device that we can possibly assist you with? Like Blink and many others, my devices (iPhone 4S & iPad 2) are performing well with iOS 6.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Tell us what has gone wrong and/or is not working in regard to your i-device that we can possibly assist you with? Like Blink and many others, my devices (iPhone 4S & iPad 2) are performing well with iOS 6.

that blink182 guy is always trying to come at me. anyway, i've already gone back to iOS 5 and it works nice and fast again. i might just wait for an iOS 6 update and see if that changes anything

hecsoft

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I cannot seem to be able to log in into my bank accounts with '3G' and iOS 6; it does work only with WiFi.
Also, I cannot purchase things online either! After I enter my c/c details and click on proceed, Safari goes blank; same as with the bank accounts.
Any helpers out there, please?

thesteve810

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Before iOS 6, I used to set up my laptop as a WiFi hotspot (I have a Windows 7 OS and use a program called Virtual Router). My internet, namely FaceTime, worked perfectly for me. Since the update, FaceTime has been very buggy for me (though the other person I'm talking to sees me smoothly and clearly), WiFi has become spotty even if I am right next to my laptop as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
that blink182 guy is always trying to come at me. anyway, i've already gone back to iOS 5 and it works nice and fast again. i might just wait for an iOS 6 update and see if that changes anything

I understand. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening...;)

stanluca

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
iPad 2 upgraded to iOS 6. I can access WiFi network and get to most websites on Safari. But for some reason, it won't load MyYahoo and sometimes Facebook.com. Sometimes I can access the App store and sometimes I can't. Flipboard can't update but USA Today updates with no issues. Dropbox cannot upload. Please help!!! Thanks.

edinaline

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Very well said. I can second everything, especially the last ?.

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Exactly what I experienced. Thanks for saving me from the trouble to spelling it out.
my thoughts

maps is not great or special. Haven't got a chance to try navigation in a car yet. do like the siri integration though.
i'm not big on the grey change to the music player but still is functional so it's mostly cosmetic
virtually all the updates i don't use. like the facebook/twitter integration.
App Store i find unusable. It's cumbersome,
Passport does nothing at all and i even have a starbucks card and app on my phone. Also a delta app but no current boarding passes.

So far there isn't a single new thing that i use more then merely to test it. Very little that improves how i use the phone daily. For how i use my phone, ios 6 is actually more disappointing then i expected seeing that list of new things. In fact i can't say it's worth a number 6 to me. it's just 5.2. Functionally it works. But for my use there is barely anything different. oh i'm on a 4s

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I thought iOS 6 gives us the ability to tweet and update Facebook statuses from Notification Center? I have an iPhone 4 and I don't see it. I am signed in on both Twitter and Facebook through settings.

Edit: Solved this on my own...in case anyone is curious, you have to enable the "Share Widget" in Notification center.

Last edited:

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have 1st generation iPad and iPhone 4s. Since IOS6 on iPhone the two devices do not sync. Any suggestions?

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Good plan. how did you go back to IOS 5?

a friend of mine did it for me, he's really good with all that junk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have 1st generation iPad and iPhone 4s. Since IOS6 on iPhone the two devices do not sync. Any suggestions?

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Good plan. how did you go back to IOS 5?

Apple is no longer signing anything pre iOS 6. have fun with iOS 6

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner