iOS 6 bugs and feedback

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have a brightness issue. If I use Siri, sometimes it will start, then stop and go dark. I go into settings and brightness is the normal setting, but my screen is actually dark. I tap brightness and it works normally again. Hard to reproduce.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Feedback: Do Not Disturb needs to be modified such that one can have an alarm clock type app running and DnD will do its thing and allow those certain calls and silence everything else but the alarm app's alarm.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing the iPhone alarm will still work, just not third party ones?

I've not tried that... I just know that if you use any 3rd party alarm clock app will impede DnD from doing what it's meant to do - silence all but that which you allow.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I like iOS 6 so far Gotta get used to the new phone keypad I like the old dark one. But I aint mad.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have my Gmail account set up through exchange. I can't flag an email though. I can flag my work email or my yahoo, but not my gmail through exchange. It only gives me the option to Mark Unread. Anyone else have this issue?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Panorama camera is kind of funky. Hold the arrow in the middle yea right I had 3 cups of coffee today. LOL:eek:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Loving the iMessage flow between iPhone iPad and Mac. Once my iPad updated with iOS 6 conversations came right up. Like butter baby.:D

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
iTunes Match bugs?: Can't figure out a way to DL a single song without having to start the whole album Download and then stop the ones I don't want local. And I can't figure out how to delete a local song.

I wish they would just have left iTunes Match exactly as it was except with the addition of streaming as default.

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Can't seem to move icons around since iOS6. As soon as you do, then hit the home button to set them, the phone reboots for a second and the screen goes dim. When you get back into the phone the icons are right back where they were originally. Not sure why I continue to update the OS on these things on the first day they come out. :)

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Everything seems to be working fine; I've managed to integrate my social network accounts. And everything has synced well with my Mac.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods