can IOS 6 lock some apps that you want to?
    like email and message for example?
    12-07-2012 01:26 AM
    Re "Still can't sort":
    Re "Still can assign 'all day' to due date":
    Can't assign specific blocks of time either. So what? They are reminders. A start time is usually sufficient. If not, you can attach an always visible note. Let's say you are going to a convention that goes all day starting at 8 am. Make a reminder for 8 am. You will get there. If you want more details, eg length of conference, attach a note ("goes all day") which now conveniently stays visible at all times. Looks kind of like this:
    Due dates are not reminders, They are due dates. Simple example, I have something due Tuesday that I want to be reminded to do on Monday. Monday - Reminder, Tuesday - due date.

I might also want set a due date and not be reminded( no popups or alerts) of it. Looking at the "today" list of tasks due today may be all I need to remember to do tasks that are due today.
    12-15-2012 01:32 PM

I might also want set a due date and not be reminded( no popups or alerts) of it. Looking at the "today" list of tasks due today may be all I need to remember to do tasks that are due today.
    PR,
    But you can't set a due date for "all day" like you once could.
    You now have to assign a time to it.
    I still have about ten of the "all day" left from pre iOS 6 I can still use. I just change the name..

Good Luck
    12-15-2012 04:14 PM
    I am unable to view my video playlist in my iPod after upgrading to ios6. However, I can still view the music playlist. The video playlist title are under the playlist in the iPod but when opened it, it is blank. When I connect the phone to my laptop & click on a particular playlist in the ipod, the videos in the playlist are there. Help!
    Same problem .
    Weird thing I noticed is when you press the edit button on the "empty" video playlists, your videos magically appear(and magically disappears as soon as you press the done button)
    12-27-2012 08:39 PM
254 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD