Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Like Tree28Likes
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default Re: iOS 6 bugs and feedback

can IOS 6 lock some apps that you want to?
    like email and message for example?
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Scottm42 View Post
    Re "Still can't sort":
    Re "Still can assign 'all day' to due date":
    Can't assign specific blocks of time either. So what? They are reminders. A start time is usually sufficient. If not, you can attach an always visible note. Let's say you are going to a convention that goes all day starting at 8 am. Make a reminder for 8 am. You will get there. If you want more details, eg length of conference, attach a note ("goes all day") which now conveniently stays visible at all times. Looks kind of like this:
    Due dates are not reminders, They are due dates. Simple example, I have something due Tuesday that I want to be reminded to do on Monday. Monday - Reminder, Tuesday - due date.

I might also want set a due date and not be reminded( no popups or alerts) of it. Looking at the "today" list of tasks due today may be all I need to remember to do tasks that are due today.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    6,607 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Plurpeez Raver View Post

I might also want set a due date and not be reminded( no popups or alerts) of it. Looking at the "today" list of tasks due today may be all I need to remember to do tasks that are due today.
    PR,
    But you can't set a due date for "all day" like you once could.
    You now have to assign a time to it.
    I still have about ten of the "all day" left from pre iOS 6 I can still use. I just change the name..

Good Luck

Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad Air Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Yosemite 10.10
    Cigar Lover
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Daarb View Post
    I am unable to view my video playlist in my iPod after upgrading to ios6. However, I can still view the music playlist. The video playlist title are under the playlist in the iPod but when opened it, it is blank. When I connect the phone to my laptop & click on a particular playlist in the ipod, the videos in the playlist are there. Help!
    Same problem .
    Weird thing I noticed is when you press the edit button on the "empty" video playlists, your videos magically appear(and magically disappears as soon as you press the done button)
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011