Don't have Siri ??? Help iOS 6

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The "fine print" on compatibility of certain iOS6 features and certain devices for those not initiated enough to hunt it down for themselves... :D

Apple - iOS 6 - iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch get 200+ new features.

--Turn-by-turn navigation is available only on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPad 2 or later with cellular data capability. Flyover is available only on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation). Cellular data charges may apply.

--Siri is available on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad (3rd generation), and iPod touch (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Cellular data charges may apply.

--FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. FaceTime over a cellular network requires iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, or iPad (3rd generation) with cellular data capability. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.

--Offline Reading List is available on iPhone 4 or later and iPad 2 or later.

--Made for iPhone hearing aids require iPhone 4S or iPhone 5.

--Panorama is available on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation).

--Find My iPhone and Find My Friends enable you to locate iOS devices only when they are on and connected to a registered Wi-Fi network or have an active data plan.

--iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), or iPad; a Mac computer with OS X Lion or later; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Outlook 2007 or 2010 or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars). Some features require iOS 6 and OS X Mountain Lion. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When I had it jailbroken I had siri

A4A87365-5D8B-4BD9-BC08-74BD9D9BA685-998-0000002F3C82D3BE_zpsc8c3c773.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro