What is the official iOS 6 for 4S build number?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Its not working for me.

Any suggestions???

Did you restore a backup when you updated to the GM? I'd try a fresh install to see if that's the problem.
Perhaps something is corrupted due to the backup file. I know that when I installed the GM on my iPhone
and iPad, I did clean installs and started fresh. The keyboard shortcuts still didn't sync over iCloud. But, I
have a good feeling your problem would be solved with a fresh install.

NegroNapoleon

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Did you restore a backup when you updated to the GM? I'd try a fresh install to see if that's the problem.
Perhaps something is corrupted due to the backup file. I know that when I installed the GM on my iPhone
and iPad, I did clean installs and started fresh. The keyboard shortcuts still didn't sync over iCloud. But, I
have a good feeling your problem would be solved with a fresh install.

how do I do this?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
how do I do this?

Backup your phone on iTunes. So that you have a backup. Then re-install iOS 6 GM file the exact same
way you did before. When it's done and iTunes asks if you want to restore from a backup, simply don't
accept and set it up as a new phone. If the shortcuts work then you can keep it that way and start syncing
all your apps, music, and doing your setup over again. If not, you can always restore the backup that you
just made on iTunes.

Note: When you make the backup, make two. Make a backup on iCloud. Then turn off the iCloud backup
option on your phone in the iCloud settings. Then when you connect your phone to your comp just make
sure you select the option of "back up to this computer" in the summary section. This way if you decide
to restore your backup, you have the option of doing it on iCloud or just on iTunes.

NegroNapoleon

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Backup your phone on iTunes. So that you have a backup. Then re-install iOS 6 GM file the exact same
way you did before. When it's done and iTunes asks if you want to restore from a backup, simply don't
accept and set it up as a new phone. If the shortcuts work then you can keep it that way and start syncing
all your apps, music, and doing your setup over again. If not, you can always restore the backup that you
just made on iTunes.

Note: When you make the backup, make two. Make a backup on iCloud. Then turn off the iCloud backup
option on your phone in the iCloud settings. Then when you connect your phone to your comp just make
sure you select the option of "back up to this computer" in the summary section. This way if you decide
to restore your backup, you have the option of doing it on iCloud or just on iTunes.

if I do a reinstall with apple's official 6.0 from here iClarified - iPhone - Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From , then download all my stuff from icloud, will it that work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2