Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuser

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Eagerly waiting...everything set and ready :)
I'm a fan of clean installations, so clean install again.

Favourite feature? Do not Disturb mode! That's one of the best new things for me in iOS 6.

mrsoulmark

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
4s update

I am looking forward to my 4s getting the updates for Siri, Maps and the Bluetooth settings changes. I am really excited to see how the panoramic images turn out compared to some apps I have used. Bring it on!

Last edited:

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
waiting patiently in India.. im not to happy with the maps upgrade. im sure back and beyond places like where im at wont be covered. google earth had just about got to me! damn.. :(

Tarheelblue22

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I am in Fayetteville, NC. Hopefully I have to be at work at 3pm so hopefully I can download the update and hopefully it will be completed when I get home at 11pm. I really believe its gonna take a long time to download and sync b/c everyone will be trying to DL at the beginning.

MickBiel

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably wait until the end of the week to update my iPhone 4s, iPad 3, and iPad 2. I will do a clean install on all 3 devices. I'm excited to see all the new features in iOS 6.

Mike in Columbia, SC

juleguilfoyle

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok I GUESS I will get ready for work, so I can make money to pay for the devices that I sit here and wait for them to update. Once there, I can't update until 7 hours after it comes out :*( Will get your updates and best features tonight. bye all

viphone

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
ETA 2.5 hours

I'm waiting in northwest Iowa. Really just excited to use something new. I'm a bit obsesive cumpulsive when it comes to days like these. The biggest hope I have is I had issues upgrading to ios 5 last year. I hope Apple doesn't have a repeat of that.

Tarheelblue22

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to the new Map integration and for some reason Passbook. I have alot of flights coming up soon and all of them with Delta and just want to see how the passbook will help with my Delta flights, Starbucks, etc.

kermitmama

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So excited!!! My first iOS update :) now I'm debating if I should do it thru iTunes or ota....sounds like iTunes is the popular way. I'll have to check for an iTunes update. Enjoying the party!!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting in northwest Iowa. Really just excited to use something new. I'm a bit obsesive cumpulsive when it comes to days like these. The biggest hope I have is I had issues upgrading to ios 5 last year. I hope Apple doesn't have a repeat of that.

What happened with iOS 5? ::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods