- 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM #176iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I am looking forward to the new Map integration and for some reason Passbook. I have alot of flights coming up soon and all of them with Delta and just want to see how the passbook will help with my Delta flights, Starbucks, etc.
- 09-19-2012, 09:37 AM #177iPhone Beginner
- 69 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 09:37 AM #178iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 09:37 AM #179
- 09-19-2012, 09:37 AM #180
- 09-19-2012, 09:38 AM #181
- 09-19-2012, 09:38 AM #182iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Patiently waiting in Baltimore. All devices are backed up and ready for iOS6.
- 09-19-2012, 09:39 AM #183
- 09-19-2012, 09:39 AM #184
- 09-19-2012, 09:40 AM #185iPhone Beginner
- 83 Posts
Nothing patient about waiting in NY!lol Ready for iOS 6 to be here!
- 09-19-2012, 09:40 AM #187
I'm really hoping that iOS 6 runs well on my 4... I have an upgrade on AT&T, but would prefer not to to spend the money for a 5 yet if I can get by with what I have for now. Anyway, by the time I would be able to get a 5, I should have time to actually hold and feel one in person to make a more informed decision. Bring on iOS 6!
- 09-19-2012, 09:41 AM #188iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Rene when are you announcing the i5 winner
- 09-19-2012, 09:41 AM #189
- 09-19-2012, 09:42 AM #190
- 09-19-2012, 09:43 AM #191iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
Having this update available a couple days before the iphone 5 gets dropped at my door gives me a little break obsessing about that and allows me to obsess about something else lol. I don't know if that is a good thing...but it makes me happy.
- 09-19-2012, 09:43 AM #192iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'm waiting until the end of the week to update my iPhone 4s and iPad 3 to iOS 6. I'm excited to see and check out all the new features.
- 09-19-2012, 09:43 AM #193iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
Scotland (UK) here - I am hoping that the update will bring UK iPhone owners a more usable Siri. At the moment we don't have half the capabilities that you Americans do. Maybe now we can ask Siri to recommend a restaurant, find directions etc.and not hear the response "I can only look for businesses in the United States and when you're using US English. Sorry about that"
- 09-19-2012, 09:43 AM #194
sleepless in Nj.... iphone 4s - no upgrade in my future for $ reasons... (unless I win it from imore)
looking forward to maps, panoramic photos, FaceTime over 3g (for talking with my kids away at college anytime, anywhere..priceless ) .. just to name a few....
i will update via iTunes.
This forum has been my "go to" since the day i left blackberry.. thanks to all who have patiently answered questions, and made me chuckle along the way. happy updating and i apologize in advance for any dumb questions i ask later, LOL.
- 09-19-2012, 09:43 AM #195
- 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM #196
- 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM #197
- 09-19-2012, 09:45 AM #198iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Was going to upgrade to 5 but AT&T say I can't till next May. Don't want to pay the extra price to get it now. My 4S will run the full IOS6 and so will my iPad2 wifi 64GB, so I will be fine till May. Will be updating through iTunes so I don't waste my data plan on over the air. Will take phone and iPad back to new to start with a clean slate. Can't wait for noon
Last edited by tdiguy1; 09-19-2012 at 09:48 AM.
- 09-19-2012, 09:46 AM #199
- 09-19-2012, 09:47 AM #200
Hey guys. I LOVE iOS 6 and have been part of the beta program. I am super stoked more people will be getting access today.
It makes features like FaceTime over cellular and shared photo streams much more appealing when friends and family can use them to.
Also I am on the final beta at present so don't have panorama mode on my camera just yet.
Rest assured after updating after tonight I will definitely be giving that bad boy a spin.
Roll on 6pm GMT!!!! 😆
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk