- 09-19-2012, 09:18 AM #151
- 09-19-2012, 09:18 AM #152iPhone Newbie
- 35 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 09:18 AM #154
- 09-19-2012, 09:19 AM #155
- 09-19-2012, 09:19 AM #156
- 09-19-2012, 09:20 AM #157
- 09-19-2012, 09:21 AM #158iMore Intermediate
- 239 Posts
Last edited by RealNeal; 09-19-2012 at 09:26 AM.
- 09-19-2012, 09:22 AM #159
- 09-19-2012, 09:23 AM #160
we are hope at 1300 est
- 09-19-2012, 09:23 AM #161
- 09-19-2012, 09:24 AM #162iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Eagerly waiting...everything set and ready
I'm a fan of clean installations, so clean install again.
Favourite feature? Do not Disturb mode! That's one of the best new things for me in iOS 6.
- 09-19-2012, 09:24 AM #163
- 09-19-2012, 09:24 AM #164
I am looking forward to my 4s getting the updates for Siri, Maps and the Bluetooth settings changes. I am really excited to see how the panoramic images turn out compared to some apps I have used. Bring it on!
Last edited by mrsoulmarkj; 09-19-2012 at 09:27 AM.
- 09-19-2012, 09:25 AM #165
- 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM #166
- 09-19-2012, 09:27 AM #167iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 09:27 AM #168
- 09-19-2012, 09:28 AM #169
- 09-19-2012, 09:29 AM #170iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I am in Fayetteville, NC. Hopefully I have to be at work at 3pm so hopefully I can download the update and hopefully it will be completed when I get home at 11pm. I really believe its gonna take a long time to download and sync b/c everyone will be trying to DL at the beginning.
- 09-19-2012, 09:30 AM #171iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'll probably wait until the end of the week to update my iPhone 4s, iPad 3, and iPad 2. I will do a clean install on all 3 devices. I'm excited to see all the new features in iOS 6.
Mike in Columbia, SC
- 09-19-2012, 09:34 AM #172
- 09-19-2012, 09:35 AM #173iPhone Newbie
- 35 Posts
Ok I GUESS I will get ready for work, so I can make money to pay for the devices that I sit here and wait for them to update. Once there, I can't update until 7 hours after it comes out :*( Will get your updates and best features tonight. bye all
- 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM #174iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
ETA 2.5 hours
I'm waiting in northwest Iowa. Really just excited to use something new. I'm a bit obsesive cumpulsive when it comes to days like these. The biggest hope I have is I had issues upgrading to ios 5 last year. I hope Apple doesn't have a repeat of that.
- 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM #175iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Waiting for Lunch time here in Orlando to get my iOS 6 on. The whole office is waiting...