Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter000

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Haven't decided yet to upgrade my jail broken iPhone 4 at iOS 5.1 to 6. I'm getting an iPhone 5 Friday. Is it going to hurt the resale value of my 4 to upgrade? It has an official unlock from AT&T, so that's not an issue.

What do you think?

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Aww great. Just got this e-mail at work:

9/19/12

11:54 AM

MEMO:

Management recognizes that today?s iOS upgrade is important to you, however in an effort to keep our network running smoothly, please do not update your Apple device at work. Please do so at home on your own time.

Thanks.

Wow. That stinks. But understandable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Woohoo. iOS 6! I was in the pajama party for hours before getting my pre-order in. I will be frequenting this thread as well, I'm sure. But first! I am going to watch Resident Evil in about an hour.

Glad you could join us! I'm hoping they throw up a thread for tomorrow night into Friday when everyone starts getting their iP5!

martymapson

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Updating two iPhone 4's and an iPad 2. Will get my iPhone 5 on October 14th. the ios6 upgrade on my iPhone 4 should keep me happy until then! Great forum and great bunch of people here. GO Apple !

MickBiel

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else fell like the Holidays are here early this year with iPhone 5, new iPods, and iOS? What will be get in October? Fells like Christmas to me.

/Mike Biel

nuflat

May 1, 2009
Visit site
i always enter the contests you have and never win so maybe ill win a t shirt, could be my lucky day... than again im waiting to upgrade my boss' ipad to ios 6 and he will definitely ask me 1000 questions about it so maybe not.
The only thing I ever won was an REO Speedwagon album from a call in to a radio station back in the 80's! Hi-Infidelity.

TheForstallStare

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I always feel like a winner when I'm browsing iMore, what with all the fantastic content. I am definitely not just saying that because I desperately want a $50 iTunes gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2