- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #451
- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #452
- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #453iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Updating two iPhone 4's and an iPad 2. Will get my iPhone 5 on October 14th. the ios6 upgrade on my iPhone 4 should keep me happy until then! Great forum and great bunch of people here. GO Apple !
- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #454iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Does anyone else fell like the Holidays are here early this year with iPhone 5, new iPods, and iOS? What will be get in October? Fells like Christmas to me.
- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #455
- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #456iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I am too excited!!! Can't wait!!!
- 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM #457iMore Newbie
- 36 Posts
I always feel like a winner when I'm browsing iMore, what with all the fantastic content. I am definitely not just saying that because I desperately want a $50 iTunes gift card.
- 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM #458iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
1 more hour!
- 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM #459
- 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM #460
- 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM #461
- 09-19-2012, 11:01 AM #462iPhone Beginner
- 66 Posts
It's actually nice to see what you are all doing here
- 09-19-2012, 11:01 AM #463
- 09-19-2012, 11:01 AM #464
Waiting of Western Europe here (Okay, the UK), and I'm waiting for that moment I can hit download!
I've had an account over on CrackBerry for a while, but this will be my first time posting here, I think. They might say that when you start on Crack(Berry), you never go back - but I certainly seem a convert! I browse the forums a lot, and have been glued to this thread for most of the day!
I'm looking forward to iOS 6, because it sounds like a nice update, even if it isn't packing any killer feature, like when they announced iOS 5 and Siri. I'm going to start from scratch with this when I update my iPad 2, because it'll encourage me to download less rubbish! And, my iPad seems to have developed a bit of lag - hopefully this should help!
I'm also updating an iPhone 3GS - gosh, that's old! Interesting to see if it lags or is noticably faster after the update, because there is a fair bit of lag on it now!
Last edited by Smitherbee; 09-19-2012 at 11:03 AM.
- 09-19-2012, 11:01 AM #465iPhone Beginner
- 69 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #466iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Waiting to install iOS 6 on my 3rd Gen iPad. Nothing as of 5.02pm.
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #467
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #468iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #469iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
ok getting impatient for my 5
not much new for the 4 in this update.
must make a huge project to make the time go faster.
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #470iPhone Beginner
- 87 Posts
All this excitement and I just know the damn servers are going to crash.
Mark1965 is an optimist
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #471iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I already have ios 6 beta 4, so im wondering about if it will let me go to GM or i will have to go via computer
- 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM #472iMore Intermediate
- 144 Posts
This is like being at a New Years Eve party with a few hundred people. Everyone is watching the screen and starting to count as the ball falls!
- 09-19-2012, 11:03 AM #473iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I can't wait Just in one hour now! (If it does release at 10am)
And I can't believe what happened! I was going to have school today, so I was going to miss the chance to update my iPhone as soon as ios 6 releases, but it turns out that for 'major forces' we didn't have school today! So here I am, desperate to download the new ios skjfnlajsnfkla Btw, how do the itunes cards giveaways work? I know I arrived late but just so I get an opportunity the next time! I just created my account so I'm new
- 09-19-2012, 11:03 AM #474
- 09-19-2012, 11:03 AM #475iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts