- 09-19-2012, 10:26 AM #301iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM #302
- 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM #303iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM #304iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
How do i participate to get the $50 iTunes gift card?? anyone??
- 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM #305iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM #306iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM #307iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Any iPhone photographers in here? Are you excited about the new camera features in iOS 6? I can't wait to give them a run through.
/Mike Biel in Columbia, SC
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #308
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #309
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #310iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
My iPhone 4s, the wife's iPhone 4, my sons iPhone 4, the family iPod and my second sons iPod touch are waiting for 7pm South African time!!
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #311iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
For some reason I can't reply to posts, but thanks to all that replied! I am so excited now! Hoping to get my very first iPhone on my updgrade date of Oct. 26th! Anyone know how to get a month early upgrade with Verizon, lemme know! Can't wait to have all my stuff on one operating system!
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #312
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #313
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #314iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Waiting... Well im guessing the panorama will come to the 4S and im kinda looking forward to it and probabaly some of the slight UI changes n some more stuff i bet.
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #315
Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk on my iPhone 4S
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #316
- 09-19-2012, 10:28 AM #317
- 09-19-2012, 10:29 AM #318
I already have iOS 6 on both my iPhone 4S and iPad 3. Lifehacker had an article up last week with the GM builds so I installed them. I did it last year and had no problems so I figured I'd do it again.
I've been really enjoying the Do Not Disturb feature at night, as it allows me to keep my ringer on just in case someone needs me. I used the new reject-a-call-and-text-back-immediately feature last night while at work. Pretty handy actually. Panorama looks cool, but with school I haven't had a chance to go out somewhere good and try it yet. Hopefully it works as well as Microsoft's panorama app.
I haven't had a chance to play around with navigation in the new Maps yet, as my new to me car has navigation built in, making my iPhone's nav not really needed. Maybe I'll put the two up against each other. See who is better: older Acura or brand new iPhone. Which do you think will be?
All in all, iOS 6 is a good improvement on iOS 5. Nothing ground breaking for me personally, but I still really enjoy some of the smaller features.
- 09-19-2012, 10:29 AM #319
- 09-19-2012, 10:29 AM #320
- 09-19-2012, 10:30 AM #321
- 09-19-2012, 10:30 AM #322
- 09-19-2012, 10:30 AM #323iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Might be useful: iOS release times around the world.
- 09-19-2012, 10:30 AM #324iMore Beginner
- 54 Posts
Been stalking the heck out of this thread since this morning. Going to be updating my iPad 2 and iPhone 4 today. Going to wait on the 3GS updating tho till I know it won't break the heck out of them haha. At least one of our kids will get new update since this iPhone I am on becomes an iPod in a couple days
- 09-19-2012, 10:30 AM #325iPhone Beginner
- 87 Posts
Can we get iOS6 over the air? Or do we have to do it through iTunes?