hi! how's your iOS 6 battery life?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Since updating to iOS6 from 5.1.1 and then doing the evasiOn jailbreak my battery has been horrendous on my 4S. But then again I have been playing with it more than usual since then. And the weird thing is that the battery usage details dont show up anymore... just a dash.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to iOS6 from 5.1.1 and then doing the evasiOn jailbreak my battery has been horrendous on my 4S. But then again I have been playing with it more than usual since then. And the weird thing is that the battery usage details dont show up anymore... just a dash.

Jailbreak is your problem. Those cause lots of issues with battery, memory, performance, and security. Restoring to stock should fix your battery issues.

navi24

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you even know what you're talking about jailbreak? Jailbreak doesn't consume more battery life than stock firmware. It adds more only tweaks and functions, only "some" of them does consume a bit of the battery life. But that doesn't mean all of them does.

DO you even have jailbreaked your iDevices at all? Don't get me wrong, but the iOS 6 has battery problem not jailbreak.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

anytime you respring, or reboot, your device this happens

you have to charge to 100% to reset that feature

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I don't know my cycle for 6.1 cause I've been respringing to much installing tweaks and winterboarding haha.

Sent from the collector home world.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Jailbreak is your problem. Those cause lots of issues with battery, memory, performance, and security. Restoring to stock should fix your battery issues.

"Restoring to stock should fix your battery issues."

Um, er.. 'aint gonna happen. Love my JB too much to go back to "stock." I have yet to see any issues related to memory, performance or security from a JB. the jury is out on the battery, but as others have stated, probably more of an iOS 6 issue rather than a JB issue.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
During the last week or so - noticing my iPhone 5 (AT&T model) running 6.1 really sucking down the juice... Used to be awesome after upgrade to 6.1 (and even in the last couple of 6.1 betas). Wondering if there's maybe a connection with recent Exchange bug... Since I have my work email syncing on my iPhone through Exchange.

Last edited:

vakama94

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
So far my iPod touch 4G is getting drained faster on iOS 6.1. 6 was kind of different compared to 5 but it wasn't very notable. Now I have to charge it during midday because I run out of battery very fast even without Wi-Fi turned on and only listening to music.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh