hi! how's your iOS 6 battery life?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Me ridiculous, seriously?? Your the one carrying on & worrying about how many cases I have. Seriously, idk wtf your prob is and why you have such a hatred for cases or people who use them. :rolleyes: take a freakin chill pill and just realize that most people like to use a case, or have many to switch off from......GD, get over it already and stop being such a tool about it!!

geez, i was just joking around. who needs to take a chill pill now?? looks like things are not so great in PinkVille after all

btw, since when did you stop writing in Pink?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
geez, i was just joking around. who needs to take a chill pill now?? looks like things are not so great in PinkVille after all

btw, since when did you stop writing in Pink?

First off, your post certainly did not come off as "just joking around" Secondly, I wasn't even fired up when I wrote that-that was me being calm:) and third, things are great in Pinkville:D SO, moving on, shall we?;):)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
First off, your post certainly did not come off as "just joking around" Secondly, I wasn't even fired up when I wrote that-that was me being calm:) and third, things are great in Pinkville:D SO, moving on, shall we?;):)

ok.... i hate cases

zeppbond

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Installed ios 6 golden master as an update from beta 4 yesterday, and today battery life completely sucks..... It drained to 10% in 4 hours, restarted iphone 4, still draining power very fast.........

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still awesome. This is the first charge after updating my 4S.

utubytas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
IOS 6, OTA install, iPhone 4:

Battery life seems to have plummeted at about the speed of Facebook stock. My settings are the same for before the 'upgrade' (and this includes disabling some of the new 'features' - like Passbook and its location service), but I can literally watch the percentage drop as I'm messing about on the device. A little over 12 hours - mostly on standby - and it was at 10%. This was not an issue for the OS 5 upgrade on this phone.

That said, battery life concerns seem to be constant with any initial Apple OS upgrade - be it iOS or OS X - and I'm not sure why Apple hasn't resolved that yet. It always seems to have to be fixed in a patch (sorry, Apple - 'update') later.

Meanwhile, my iPad 2? Also an OTA upgrade but battery life seems fine. Meter barely budges.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My iP4S holds charge like a sieve holds water. I've gone thru and turned off everything to try and save battery power but it just dies super quick. Did the reboot, reloaded the software but I've had to charge it three times today and normally it needs to hit the charger 2/3 of the way thru the day.

Actually never have been impressed with the batt life of this compared to my BB 9650 but since 90% of the rest of the phone was amazing, I looked past it...getting depressed:confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73