For some reason my phone shuts off at 5%. I can't do anything. I plug it in till the phone powers on, At this point I'm at 6%. I unplug it and it shuts off again. Anyone else have this happen?
    My daughters i4 on ios5 was also doing this. Except hers was a little more worse off...it would shut down at 96% or 70-something percent and absolutely would not turn on until it was plugged in. It would then reboot itself and stay on....as long as it was plugged in. SO we thought it was the battery. Changed it. Worked ok for a day and then the same cycle started over again. Went to apple & they suggested usb'ing it into dfu mode, reload the software starting off as new. All she did was put her contacts and calendar from the cloud, and added back just 3 of her apps manually. Same sh!t alll over again & the crash list was saying low memory, although at this point she had 8/9g FREE. Which made no sense. Went back to Apple, Turns out the mother board had fried itself..... but because she cracked the front & back and then replacing it with black instead of white, Apple unfortunately couldn't do anything for her because it was "altered" (which I completely understand) Apple did offer her a new ph for $500 but at this point she can't afford that right now SO she's iPhone-less and hating on her bb she had to use as a back up right now. I'll prob give up my upgrade (to the i5) to her so she can get back into an iPhone again and be happy

Idk if this will help you, and prob not be good news if you wind up with the same prob she did.
    Last edited by Pink; 09-17-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-17-2012 07:38 AM
    I am seeing about the same battery life on iOS 6
    09-17-2012 07:41 AM
    I'll prob give up my upgrade (to the i5) to her so she can get back into an iPhone again and be happy
    Nutn says love more than giving up your upgrade! #MomsAreTheBest
    09-17-2012 01:27 PM
    Nutn says love more than giving up your upgrade! #MomsAreTheBest
    :o thanks....and I know if I was my daughter at this point I'd be hoping for a mom like me passing off the upgrade so I could be happy with an iPhone again lol

My 4S runs great so I can have patience and just wait it out
    09-17-2012 04:40 PM
    :o thanks....and I know if I was my daughter at this point I'd be hoping for a mom like me passing off the upgrade so I could be happy with an iPhone again lol

My 4S runs great so I can have patience and just wait it out
    Plus you have all those cases...
    09-17-2012 05:55 PM
    lmao, i know right?! and i intend to get every bit of use out of 'em till i get my opportunity to get my i5!!
    09-17-2012 06:02 PM
    which, collectively, she could've bought an iPhone 5 with cases are soooo overrated, i swear
    Fausty82 likes this.
    09-17-2012 06:04 PM
    which, collectively, she could've bought an iPhone 5 with cases are soooo overrated, i swear
    You'd better duck & cover when you say that, mister.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-17-2012 06:10 PM
    well, maybe for you they're "overrated" - i, on the other hand, enjoy having and using them! and whether i had all of those cases or not, i still would give up my upgrade to my daughter so she can get herself back into an iphone
    i have patience, i can wait till theres another upgrade on the acct ready for me to use

@Fausty - LMAO!!!
    Last edited by Pink; 09-17-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: grr spelling!!
    Fit24 and nikkisharif like this.
    09-17-2012 06:10 PM
    OKKK how is the battery
    09-17-2012 07:00 PM
    well, maybe for you they're "overrated" - i, on the other hand, enjoy having and using them!
    ridiculous. you have ONE phone and 136 cases. STOP BUYING CASES and treat your husband to a nice getaway weekend somewhere JFC
    Fausty82 likes this.
    09-17-2012 07:42 PM
    ridiculous. you have ONE phone and 136 cases. STOP BUYING CASES and treat your husband to a nice getaway weekend somewhere JFC
    Me ridiculous, seriously?? Your the one carrying on & worrying about how many cases I have. Seriously, idk wtf your prob is and why you have such a hatred for cases or people who use them. take a freakin chill pill and just realize that most people like to use a case, or have many to switch off from......GD, get over it already and stop being such a tool about it!!
    Fausty82 and nikkisharif like this.
    09-17-2012 08:07 PM
    battery life has improved a bit from iOS5. this is on my 4S.
    09-17-2012 11:32 PM
    I'm anxious to try out this iOS 6 on tomorrow...
    09-18-2012 07:49 AM
    My battery life is great on iOS 6. I installed the GM on Wednesday.

AT&T iPhone 4S 16GB
    09-18-2012 08:07 AM
    Me ridiculous, seriously?? Your the one carrying on & worrying about how many cases I have. Seriously, idk wtf your prob is and why you have such a hatred for cases or people who use them. take a freakin chill pill and just realize that most people like to use a case, or have many to switch off from......GD, get over it already and stop being such a tool about it!!
    geez, i was just joking around. who needs to take a chill pill now?? looks like things are not so great in PinkVille after all

btw, since when did you stop writing in Pink?
    09-18-2012 08:16 AM
    The battery life has been pretty decent, but when i have the hot spot turned on it seems to drain much faster...
    09-18-2012 08:25 AM
    geez, i was just joking around. who needs to take a chill pill now?? looks like things are not so great in PinkVille after all

btw, since when did you stop writing in Pink?
    First off, your post certainly did not come off as "just joking around" Secondly, I wasn't even fired up when I wrote that-that was me being calm and third, things are great in Pinkville SO, moving on, shall we?
    09-18-2012 08:50 AM
    First off, your post certainly did not come off as "just joking around" Secondly, I wasn't even fired up when I wrote that-that was me being calm and third, things are great in Pinkville SO, moving on, shall we?
    ok.... i hate cases
    09-18-2012 10:07 AM
    ok.... i hate cases
    really? You couldn't resist that could ya....

hey BLiNK......... Eff off LOL

(now that's me just joking around with ya )
    Last edited by Pink; 09-18-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    09-18-2012 10:24 AM
    Installed ios 6 golden master as an update from beta 4 yesterday, and today battery life completely sucks..... It drained to 10% in 4 hours, restarted iphone 4, still draining power very fast.........
    09-18-2012 05:06 PM
    I guess we will all know tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    09-18-2012 05:12 PM
    i think it has gotten better over the last couple of days
    09-19-2012 07:13 PM
    i think it has gotten better over the last couple of days
    Not for me. The gm has been terrible. Going to try again when I get home. I think going to do a clean install. . First time since the 5.0 gm. Haha
    09-19-2012 07:36 PM
    Not for me. The gm has been terrible. Going to try again when I get home. I think going to do a clean install. . First time since the 5.0 gm. Haha
    that should do the trick. i did a clean install on that thang!
    09-19-2012 07:39 PM
222 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD