why can't os6 give us the simple features?

gpodes

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Before I get bashed here we are an apple house - iPhones, iPads, ATV, MacBook so I love the ecosystem but I was really hoping to get some basic features I had from my Android I gave up 3 years ago to move to iPhone. The new 5 looks great, no issues but I was hoping for more from iOS 6 or at least stop blocking some basic app development. The things I wish for: better keyboard w/ better spell check (see Swiftkey), a calendar that utilizes categories (i.e. work mtg, personal mtg, phone call, etc) from exchange (touchdown email), Separate signatures (one for work, one for personal, one for whatever?) why only 1 option built into email - the apps that allow this are not integrated well. please for the love of god, why can't I lock certain folders or apps (so when my kids are playing on my phone or pad I don't have to worry they will stumble onto my Facebook or email - I want to lock them!!), that leads me to why am I capped on how many apps can fit in a folder??? I like less clutter, so instead of 1 folder w/ all my kids games in it I have to have 4...makes NO sense...

Are these things too crazy to expect? Seem pretty basic, would I like widgets...yes, but they say it causes battery drain so I can accept that answer...the above, no logical reasons why not

Just venting I guess but also if anyone knows of apps (w/out jailbreaking) that will enable the above please let me know....I search often but never find solutions.....oh how I wish os6 was going to address these...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2