Finally installed iOS 6 on my phone...

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
So after debating since June to install iOS 6 on my phone and lose my beloved jailbreak I decided to take the plunge and do it over the weekend. I figured I may as well get use to it now since im pre-ordering the new iPhone this week anyway and that wont be jailbroken for who knows how long. With that said I really like what apple has done with the OS. No its not a huge UI overhaul but that doesnt bother me. The only thing I miss from my jailbreak is the quick reply from Bite SMS, but I can live without that. I definitely love the new maps and added Siri functionality. I cant wait to see what Apple has in store for us on Wednesday. I am sure they are holding something back from us :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
for beta it is great. i too thought i would miss biteSMS (or any other sms/mms tweak) but after not using those for a while now it's not even a concern

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
for beta it is great. i too thought i would miss biteSMS (or any other sms/mms tweak) but after not using those for a while now it's not even a concern

Ya I am amazed at how smooth everything is now that I am stock. My 4S NC was not even used because it was so slow. Now its smooth as silk! Definitely may be stock for a while :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2