Can someone with an iOS 6 beta test this for me?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering if they made a small change to the iOS 6 Messages app. Whenever you receive a text message and you click on the app, does it still take you directly to that text? I keep hoping that with an update they'll allow you to go into the app and then select the text if you want to read it (similar to how the email app functions). I prefer to leave texts unread until I can respond so I don't forget to answer the person.

Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I was just wondering if they made a small change to the iOS 6 Messages app. Whenever you receive a text message and you click on the app, does it still take you directly to that text? I keep hoping that with an update they'll allow you to go into the app and then select the text if you want to read it (similar to how the email app functions). I prefer to leave texts unread until I can respond so I don't forget to answer the person.

Thanks!

using the iOS 6 GM; i can now tap on my messages app and then choose which unread text message i desire (when there are multiple unread messages)

not sure if it was like this when i had 5.1.1 lol

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
using the iOS 6 GM; i can now tap on my messages app and then choose which unread text message i desire (when there are multiple unread messages)

not sure if it was like this when i had 5.1.1 lol

Thanks, BLiNK but that's how it is on iOS 5. Oh well. Maybe in iOS 7!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro