moto, please do not update to iOS 6. i beg of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my brain cannot take too much more. i really did try to understand where you were coming from at one time but you are too far gone

and when the time comes -- DO NOT UPDATE! i fear for your life! :eek:

just stay on 5.x.x since you know better than anyone else, you have it all figured out buddy. thanks for saving the world

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Prediction: Moto will update, and come back and start a thread that goes something like "You know all that crap I said earlier? Never mind...." :D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you guys! wait, i think i have found a clue to this mystery !

motoleo spelled backwards is oelotom. this was a greek gods-maids-sons-girlfriend who used to get teased all the time while growing up in a small village. she just wanted to be accepted by the community but it never happened. then one day she had enough! she started making up crazy stories of how the sky would fall one day if people tried to change the way they think. oelotom would not go away..

unfortunately the pages from the book i have about this were torn out so i do not know how it ends

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
you guys! wait, i think i have found a clue to this mystery !

motoleo spelled backwards is oelotom. this was a greek gods-maids-sons-girlfriend who used to get teased all the time while growing up in a small village. she just wanted to be accepted by the community but it never happened. then one day she had enough! she started making up crazy stories of how the sky would fall one day if people tried to change the way they think. oelotom would not go away..

unfortunately the pages from the book i have about this were torn out so i do not know how it ends

I'm just guessing, but my money's on it ending BADLY.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm thinking maybe we should set up paypal account, take some donations and buy him a nice shiny GS3

of course we'll have to pay off his current carriers ETF but hell it's worth it!

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You know I'm still on iOS 5.0.1, why, because, I don't like how they did the camera app on the lock screen. I think it's stupid. We wanted instant access to it, but I think it throws off the balance of it, I don't like it there.

It's little things like that that will keep me from upgrading, and I'm serious about it,

Apple sites all over the internet take offense to another Apple fan saying that THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING, I don't get what's so hard about that. Never when I bought an iPhone and created an account in these forums to be a slave to Apple and love every little thing they come out with.

I didn't sign up for that. Usually, I'm quiet when all is well, and I will praise something I think is great,

But do you think that I'm honestly going to sit back and watch as Apple drives us off a cliff. No.

The old CEO is not here, and I think things would have been different. This whole mess is getting out of control. But Apple fan sites don't want you to know any of this.

All they care about is BLIND DEVOTION and it looks stupid. You keep seeing rant threads popping up because people are angry. I'm not even talking about here, even on other forums, they're practically on the intercom calling for back up like it's a war or something.

We will have our opinions voiced and I'm still not upgrading to iOS6.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
You know I'm still on iOS 5.0.1, why, because, I don't like how they did the camera app on the lock screen. I think it's stupid. We wanted instant access to it, but I think it throws off the balance of it, I don't like it there.

It's little things like that that will keep me from upgrading, and I'm serious about it,

Apple sites all over the internet take offense to another Apple fan saying that THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING, I don't get what's so hard about that. Never when I bought an iPhone and created an account in these forums to be a slave to Apple and love every little thing they come out with.

I didn't sign up for that. Usually, I'm quiet when all is well, and I will praise something I think is great,

But do you think that I'm honestly going to sit back and watch as Apple drives us off a cliff. No.

The old CEO is not here, and I think things would have been different. This whole mess is getting out of control. But Apple fan sites don't want you to know any of this.

All they care about is BLIND DEVOTION and it looks stupid. You keep seeing rant threads popping up because people are angry. I'm not even talking about here, even on other forums, they're practically on the intercom calling for back up like it's a war or something.

We will have our opinions voiced and I'm still not upgrading to iOS6.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah something something something something dark side all hail hello moto.....

Get over yourself. You contribute nothing on here. Nothing at all.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello Moto..

out of the 1.986.789 things that are wrong with this guy we have to give him credit for keeping the cool and standing by his opinions ( as crazy as they sound )when all of us are pretty much killing him with our comments ( not that he doesn't deserve it), having said that.... posts like this are like water for Gremlins...it;s gonna make him even bigger, stronger, faster.... =)

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You make Apple users look bad and this is not a troll, I'm serious. I don't even fit the description of a troll. At least it's been made known that I didn't like it.

Anyway, we are waiting on two great apps from Google. My appreciation for what they have done has gone up, surprisingly. I don't blame Apple for doing what they had to do, but their apps suck. They just do.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You make Apple users look bad and this is not a troll, I'm serious. I don't even fit the description of a troll. At least it's been made known that I didn't like it.

Anyway, we are waiting on two great apps from Google. My appreciation for what they have done has gone up, surprisingly. I don't blame Apple for doing what they had to do, but their apps suck. They just do.

tcook@apple.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2