A *Very* Serious Concern

iSight

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody. I don't have the iOS 6 beta, however I have a single question.
Did Apple rework the YouTube application? And by rework, I mean not only the interface, but performance and capabilities. The app hasn't been touched in a while and I'm hoping they made an improvement to the app :/

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
It now integrates with the new sharing panel so you can post straight to Facebook. I might be wrong but don't think you could do that before

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
YouTube is owned by google... If anything it will disappear altogether before long as apple seems intent on eliminating everything google from iOS

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
YouTube is owned by google... If anything it will disappear altogether before long as apple seems intent on eliminating everything google from iOS

Completely ridiculous statement. YouTube is a mainstay in the video sharing world and Apple will certainly continue to support it.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
That guy never knew what he was talking about anyway. Same one who supposedly has developed 65 apps.. nope.

When did he say he developed 65 apps? He said he worked for a company that did. Does that mean he's a lead programmer? QA lead? Art director? Just a grunt? We wonder how much you know very often.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
The YouTube app is not being eliminated. It's being supported by Google now and not Apple - as it should have been in the first place.

This is not an effort to remove Google from iOS as the original statement attempted to portend.

I stand by my statements completely.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
When did he say he developed 65 apps? He said he worked for a company that did. Does that mean he's a lead programmer? QA lead? Art director? Just a grunt? We wonder how much you know very often.
Well I don't buy any part of it. I don't buy it at all.
The YouTube app is not being eliminated. It's being supported by Google now and not Apple - as it should have been in the first place.

This is not an effort to remove Google from iOS as the original statement attempted to portend.

I stand by my statements completely.
At least you're still bold even when you're wrong.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm new here, used to be a Blackberry user and was on CB.com alot and all I can say is I'm already tired of seeing you rant on about useless sh*t, so I can only imagine how everyone else feels!!!

Last edited: