Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version

Default Maps Future options

I Was wondering if anyone was missing these subtle and simple features that android navigation has that apples new maps turn by turn does not have. Night time view in maps like Google navigation for better turn by turn at night, and add a way to mute only the voice during navigation so that our music can play uninterrupted? That said i am enjoying the new maps app as a whole.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by patton4549 View Post
    I Was wondering if anyone was missing these subtle and simple features that android navigation has that apples new maps turn by turn does not have. Night time view in maps like Google navigation for better turn by turn at night, and add a way to mute only the voice during navigation so that our music can play uninterrupted? That said i am enjoying the new maps app as a whole.
    these are all things that may show up eventually. remember how long it too for Apple to implement individual Call and SMS ringtones.