New look and feel for iOS6 App store real?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you need to be a developer to access the Betas. The entire look of the OS has been redesigned with this update. Apple has a lot planned and it looks great.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I hate the new app store. Looks plain. I hope its just a unfinished UI that is still a work in progress.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I think it is like Facebook, we all complain about the changes, then get used to it, and then when it changes again, we complain about the changes that will change the changes we did not like in the first place when they changed it before!

:D :D :D

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It has the classic Apple look. Simple, clean, and uncluttered. I think that's what we are getting.

I'm remember when Apple redid the iTunes computer icon, Steve was not happy about the shade of blue. Had his guys redo it. I don't think he would approve. I hope they are still working on it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Kind of makes you wonder if what we see now as far as specs features design etc go would be the same or way diff if Steve was around

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
And so continues the "what would Steve do" I feel confident that Steve spent a lot of time developing his team. Thus far they appear to be very calibrated with his vision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro