Camera and Facebook bugs

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Occasionally I am having a camera bug where I try to take a pic but the cam is stuck on video and when I try to film a vid or shoot a pic, the apple logo pops up and the phone goes back to the home page...

I also have had issues with Facebook where when I try to post a pic, FB reboots......

Anyone else have these issues?

Hoping IOS6 Beta 2 is around the corner.....

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I have also noticed that my camera app will not always open, but I guess thats why its caled a "beta". I'd say these issues will be fixed in beta 2.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Also when making a FB post from NC, the post will show on your profile but not on your news feed.

The same goes for sending a pic to FB through iOS integration.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have also noticed that my camera app will not always open, but I guess thats why its caled a "beta". I'd say these issues will be fixed in beta 2.

I'd say you can't be sure. An iOS 5 beta 1 camera/photo library bug wasn't fixed until version 5.1 of iOS.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Also when making a FB post from NC, the post will show on your profile but not on your news feed.

The same goes for sending a pic to FB through iOS integration.

I think that's the way it's designed, but we won't be sure until later betas or public release in October.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Was at Disneyland this weekend. My camera failed to open several times. Missed some picture taking opportunities. I did not realize how bad the camera issues were until I power used it. I got home last night and I immediately downgraded to 5.1.1. I'll jump back on the beta scene as soon as beta 2 is released and test it out again.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
To also further on the FB integration. When posting a pic and selecting the album, it's only showing one
album choice (besides iOS photos). I have 4 different albums and it's only showing one.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Odd. I've just tested mine vigorously and it's fine. Not a single issue....

This is an odd Beta, it seems some people are totally fine bit others are finding small bugs here and there

As usual I guess the advice is to do another clean install

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR