Anyone gone back to 5.1.1?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Nope, not at all. Once I start the beta process, I never downgrade. Even if apps don't work, I just live with it since I hardly use apps anyways.

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
It's not that it's smooth or something I just feel weird running a OS that the majority of my friends aren't.

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't use emoji so :p. also, I wish apple allowed the dictation button to be disabled. Feels so cramped down there when languages+dictation is there

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The only thing I've encountered is typing feels kinda choppy. Other than that all my apps work fine. I even
restored as new to start from scratch. I'm liking it and don't really plan to downgrade unless I hit some
unbearable problem.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So far so good, and all my important apps are working well. I have no intent to downgrade unless I have have missed something drastic. As long as the main apps work for business, I hopefully will stay on iOS 6 until the actual release.

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Nope, iOS 6 is running nice and smooth for me also. Believe it or not, all of my apps are working just fine this time around. :)

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I downgraded the other day. My iPhone 4 did suffer a bit in terms of speed and fluidity. In reality, iOS 6 wasn't that important to me to stay. Yes we have facebook integration and can tweet or update status from notification center, a couple UI enhancements here and there, new app store, passbook (which really doesn't work now because it's in beta) and other little things but it simply wasn't that... great to make me stick it out and keep on updating. I'm not saying the update is stupid, but nothing really sticks out to me. I will just update in the fall like everyone else. People who say they're not updating are senseless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice