Ok I'll start it. Bugs I noticed are thumbnails in camera roll are a tad blurry. Also, the pics in camera roll don't seem as sharp. Last, maps crashes when you search.

What else?
    06-12-2012 02:20 AM
    i've used search in maps with no issues and my pictures are all good, nice and clear.
    06-12-2012 03:04 AM
    Graz, did you restore from a backup on did you do a clean install?
    06-12-2012 04:51 AM
    No issues with Maps here. To be honest, haven't noticed any major issues. Seems a bit sluggish at times, but that's to be expected with Beta software.
    06-12-2012 05:38 AM
    Anyone notice the screens brighter than usual? I've got mine on less than a quarter and it's plenty bright were as usual I'd have it on half.
    06-12-2012 06:02 AM
    I just found out there is a whole bunch more emoji cons which is totally cool. Some really good ones.
    06-12-2012 06:18 AM
    I just found out there is a whole bunch more emoji cons which is totally cool. Some really good ones.
    i noticed this too and i am assuming users only on iOS 6 can view them
    06-12-2012 08:13 AM
    Graz, did you restore from a backup on did you do a clean install?
    i did a Restore as new iPhone and will with each new beta

other than some of my apps not working properly i have not noticed anything that significant, yet
    06-12-2012 08:17 AM
    Hey guys. I did a restore (from backup |:...yeah I'm a bit lazy) as I usually do and here's what I've found.

1) Camera roll thumbs are a bit fuzzy (Until you open them ofc)
    2) Several games won't open (or take forever to open)
    3) Passbook doesn't load past the splash screen (Guessing they didn't enable the app yet)
    4) Camera feels a little sluggish (but fully functional)
    5) Restoring from a backup broke all my folders Nbd, I just have to reorganize...everything
    6) No 3d enabled for maps yet. I tried going over NYC and Tokyo (assuming this is coming in a later beta).

That's it so far...seems like a fairly stable beta....I'm guessing they ran through a few builds of pre-developer beta before it got to even this stage. I cannot wait for future builds...seems like it's going to be a good summer ladies and gents
    06-12-2012 08:30 AM
    Ok I'll start it. Bugs I noticed are thumbnails in camera roll are a tad blurry. Also, the pics in camera roll don't seem as sharp. Last, maps crashes when you search.

What else?
    Maps search was working when I first installed iOS 6 (and restored from backup). It stopped working this morning.

Go to Settings->General->Reset and Reset All Settings This fixed the maps crash for me, at least for now.
    06-12-2012 08:39 AM
    6) No 3d enabled for maps yet. I tried going over NYC and Tokyo (assuming this is coming in a later beta).
    Go to San Francisco or Sydney, Australia.
    BLiNK and Yellowfddriver like this.
    06-12-2012 08:40 AM
    I'll have to check when I get back after work (SIM is currently in a diff phone and I need access to better wifi )
    06-12-2012 08:45 AM
    Go to San Francisco or Sydney, Australia.
    yep, that did it and it looks awesome!
    06-12-2012 08:46 AM
    Now when I search on Maps, it says "No Results Found" is that the "crash" people were referring to earlier? Or does the application actually crash? Is search working for anybody now?
    06-12-2012 08:48 AM
    Now when I search on Maps, it says "No Results Found" is that the "crash" people were referring to earlier? Or does the application actually crash? Is search working for anybody now?
    It actually crashes from touching the search bar.
    06-12-2012 08:49 AM
    Hey guys. I did a restore (from backup |:...yeah I'm a bit lazy) as I usually do and here's what I've found.

1) Camera roll thumbs are a bit fuzzy (Until you open them ofc)
    2) Several games won't open (or take forever to open)
    3) Passbook doesn't load past the splash screen (Guessing they didn't enable the app yet)
    4) Camera feels a little sluggish (but fully functional)
    5) Restoring from a backup broke all my folders Nbd, I just have to reorganize...everything

That's it so far...seems like a fairly stable beta....I'm guessing they ran through a few builds of pre-developer beta before it got to even this stage. I cannot wait for future builds...seems like it's going to be a good summer ladies and gents

Thanks for confirming #1. Our other 4S does the same thing and we had a different backup to load.
    06-12-2012 09:00 AM
    It actually crashes from touching the search bar.
    Yes exactly
    06-12-2012 09:00 AM
    Ah. It's just not finding stuff. i.e. I search for Target and it says "No Results Found". Perhaps Apple is repopulating their Maps database :P. Earlier this morning, it allowed me to search for my work's address and I used turn-by-turn to get there.
    Last edited by YellowFDdriver; 06-12-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    06-12-2012 09:03 AM
    Ah. It's just not finding stuff. i.e. I search for Target and it says "No Results Found"
    i just did this and it found 2 Target Stores closest to me
    06-12-2012 09:06 AM
    Then it's either this weirdo wifi connection, or because my iPhone currently isn't "activated". I'm stopping by an ATT store to have my SIM put back in. Will see if that's the cause of the problem

BTW I'm using an ATT iPhone 4s (64 gb)
    06-12-2012 09:13 AM
    Maps search was working when I first installed iOS 6 (and restored from backup). It stopped working this morning.

Go to Settings->General->Reset and Reset All Settings This fixed the maps crash for me, at least for now.
    I tried that. Didn't fix.
    06-12-2012 09:23 AM
    lol i've been stuck at 98% battery for like an 35 minutes now. i hope it is not a bug
    06-12-2012 10:38 AM
    i also like the fact that the Reminders.app now shows a badge

perfect for people who procrastinate. like me
    Avenged110 likes this.
    06-12-2012 11:15 AM
    probably already mentioned; Notification Center now has a one step delete notification(s) per section button

instead of: Tap Clear > x it's Tap x

yes, i know there is already a JB tweak for this
    06-12-2012 11:20 AM
    For me the following are issues/bugs

No Wifi sync
    No visual voicemail
    Phone cuts out at around an hour long conversation
    Local weather doesn't pick up my location (though sorted it's self out overnight)
    Keyboard doesn't seem accurate

On the plus side, many of my day to day apps are running very well.
    06-12-2012 11:46 AM
202 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";