- 06-12-2012, 04:04 AM #2
- 06-12-2012, 05:51 AM #3
- 06-12-2012, 06:38 AM #4
- 06-12-2012, 07:02 AM #5
- 06-12-2012, 07:18 AM #6
- 06-12-2012, 09:13 AM #7
- 06-12-2012, 09:17 AM #8
- 06-12-2012, 09:30 AM #9
Hey guys. I did a restore (from backup |:...yeah I'm a bit lazy) as I usually do and here's what I've found.
1) Camera roll thumbs are a bit fuzzy (Until you open them ofc)
2) Several games won't open (or take forever to open)
3) Passbook doesn't load past the splash screen (Guessing they didn't enable the app yet)
4) Camera feels a little sluggish (but fully functional)
5) Restoring from a backup broke all my folders Nbd, I just have to reorganize...everything
6) No 3d enabled for maps yet. I tried going over NYC and Tokyo (assuming this is coming in a later beta).
That's it so far...seems like a fairly stable beta....I'm guessing they ran through a few builds of pre-developer beta before it got to even this stage. I cannot wait for future builds...seems like it's going to be a good summer ladies and gents
- 06-12-2012, 09:39 AM #10
- 06-12-2012, 09:40 AM #11
- 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM #12
- 06-12-2012, 09:46 AM #13
- 06-12-2012, 09:48 AM #14
- 06-12-2012, 09:49 AM #15
- 06-12-2012, 10:03 AM #18
Ah. It's just not finding stuff. i.e. I search for Target and it says "No Results Found". Perhaps Apple is repopulating their Maps database :P. Earlier this morning, it allowed me to search for my work's address and I used turn-by-turn to get there.
Last edited by YellowFDdriver; 06-12-2012 at 10:06 AM.
- 06-12-2012, 10:06 AM #19
- 06-12-2012, 10:13 AM #20
Then it's either this weirdo wifi connection, or because my iPhone currently isn't "activated". I'm stopping by an ATT store to have my SIM put back in. Will see if that's the cause of the problem
BTW I'm using an ATT iPhone 4s (64 gb)
- 06-12-2012, 11:38 AM #22
- 06-12-2012, 12:15 PM #23
- 06-12-2012, 12:20 PM #24
- 06-12-2012, 12:46 PM #25
For me the following are issues/bugs
No Wifi sync
No visual voicemail
Phone cuts out at around an hour long conversation
Local weather doesn't pick up my location (though sorted it's self out overnight)
Keyboard doesn't seem accurate
On the plus side, many of my day to day apps are running very well.