- 06-14-2012, 03:39 PM #126iPhone Newbie
- 32 Posts
The phone hasn't really been getting any warmer than usual. I use the phone with no case, just a ghost armor shield atop and bottom.
What bluetooth issue is there? Other than the actual quality of the sound degrading some, it's been working for me.
And as far as MMSs are concerned, I only tried sending to one person (not an iDevice) and it didn't work for whatever reason. I only updated, so I didn't have to restore. That's what I think has kept everything working pretty smoothly (with the exception of MMS).
- 06-14-2012, 05:28 PM #127
- 06-14-2012, 07:10 PM #128
- 06-14-2012, 08:07 PM #129
- 06-14-2012, 08:35 PM #130
- 06-14-2012, 08:41 PM #131
- 06-14-2012, 08:46 PM #132
- 06-14-2012, 08:47 PM #133
- 06-14-2012, 08:58 PM #134
- 06-14-2012, 09:01 PM #135
- 06-14-2012, 09:13 PM #136
- 06-14-2012, 09:17 PM #137
- 06-14-2012, 11:32 PM #138
- 06-15-2012, 03:24 AM #139
- 06-15-2012, 11:06 AM #140
- 06-15-2012, 01:05 PM #141
- 06-15-2012, 01:19 PM #142
- 06-15-2012, 01:33 PM #143
Music app is acting wonky lately - which iTunes Match turned on... it seems to sometimes not play at all, especially when trying to play content that is on iCloud and not downloaded to the iphone... when rebooting, itunes match turns itself off in most cases, have to turn back on and re-enter login/password
otherwise, loving the look of the new itunes and app stores... major improvement... stoked to see how these get polished as we get closer to release...
- 06-15-2012, 02:10 PM #144
- 06-15-2012, 02:49 PM #145
- 06-15-2012, 06:41 PM #146iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
Siri Raise to Speak Proximity Sensor bug
Hi, folks. Just to make you notice a little bug that has impact on battery life (as mentioned in many other iOS 5 forums). When you turn Raise To Speak off, and use your webcam to verify if it turned infrared proximity sensor off, results that it didn't. Since iOS 5 this bug has been present, turning iphone off and back to on, or doing a hard reset solves this issue but this solution does not apply in iOS 6, neither power cycling, nor hard resetting. Don't have an idea on how hard it is on battery draining, but it makes no sense that this sensor stays on forever even when you turn this feature off.
- 06-15-2012, 06:54 PM #147
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already as I skimmed through 14 pages:
- When selecting a song from the music app, it'll sometimes forward to the next song
- When sending a picture to FB from the FB integration, the picture doesn't show up in your regular news feed. It does show on your profile. So that leaves the question of how many news feeds it's actually showing up on.
- Sending an FB status update from the notification center gets the same exact result as the photo bug above
I've sent bug reports to Apple
- 06-15-2012, 07:12 PM #148
Forgive me if this has been asked already, but have any of you downgraded back to 5.1.1 because of all the bugs on the beta? I know its just in beta, but I've personally downgraded because I couldn't take the bugs :/ as well as the wonky battery life
- 06-15-2012, 08:11 PM #149
* Maps is crashtastic. Usually it will crash on launch.
* I think there is a Bluetooth/connectivity bug. It is near impossible to stream music over Bluetooth at times when connected to wifi. Granted, it could be an issue with rdio.
* Multitasking doesn't always work. I would say gestures only work about half of the time.
* The app store is plagued with a scroll bug that causes slow, jittery scrolling. In addition, this causes the app store to crash.
- 06-15-2012, 09:43 PM #150iMore Specialist
- 1,383 Posts
iPhone issues so far.. some repeat.
- Volume Control varies and adjusts on its own.
- Brightness does not maintain especially on reboot
- I have to keep entering cloud password (2-3x a day)
- eFax (software) does not work (but not surprised, nothing was updated for iOS 6 yet)
On the great side... Siri is really on track now, I get 99% correct input now compared to about 70%. Also the reject call and sent a notice is excellent, been using that all day today!