IOS6 new features.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait I think ios6 actually gives me a reason to use Siri I'm excited :)

Sent via tapatalk

Jailbreak and Siri will do most of that now. I am starting to wonder if cydia is actually funded by apple as a beta before incorporating it into IOS. I am glad they in or pleats some o these tweaks though. Just wish they would do more frequently in mi or updates.

Sent using Tapatalk

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
When I left the BB platform in 2009, the browser was almost unusable... no "webkit" browser was available on the BB... given the browser that we had to work with, I avoided using the web on it at all cost. And most of the apps were designed to use minimal data - I think I averaged less than 200MB/momth at the time... but we've come a long way since then!

Agreed

Sent using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
trollololol

Oh, hush. I was only kidding. :D

6c10ca66-aaad-5da9.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
After looking at a few of the new iOS 6 features this morning I did find 2 that I like here: :)

?We also adding the ability to upload photos right from Safari to your favorite websites,? said Forstall. The integration works like a desktop browser for adding photos in web fields. There?s also fullscreen Safari mode for landscape orientation.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. Because the iPhone shouldn't be using any data at all. :rolleyes:

They really stepped it out with this update. They've just gone full force with this one.

The sole thing missing was the big Update/overhaul of iTunes/App Store.

Are you being sarcastic or just trolling? (I can't bring myself to believe that you are serious.)

I apologize to everyone if I've just "fed the troll". I'm quite new here and don't yet know who's who. I also apologize to motoleo if you are not trolling and I've just offended you.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I really like the new features that are coming full screen safari will be nice. Also FaceTime over 3G,and turn by turn will be welcome. One thing I would like is toggle in the notification center for Bluetooth,wifi,etc.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i gotta say i am really loving these custom vibrations since most of the time, when at work, i have my phone on vibrate on my desk. this obviously will determine how important the notification really is

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i gotta say i am really loving these custom vibrations since most of the time, when at work, i have my phone on vibrate on my desk. this obviously will determine how important the notification really is

What are the "custom vibrations"? Also, does iOS 6 have Heptic feedback? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

mhemmes

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
True but I do the same with my iPhone as I used to do on my bb and it uses 2 to 3 times more data. But I do not care as I need the iPhone for access to exchange so I chose it. IOS 6 looks interesting. Not sure if I'll update though

Sent using Tapatalk

LoL...BlackBerry's, I remember those things! :rolleyes:

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I really like the new features that are coming full screen safari will be nice. Also FaceTime over 3G,and turn by turn will be welcome. One thing I would like is toggle in the notification center for Bluetooth,wifi,etc.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

We can do that now...

Sent using Tapatalk

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
when you jailbreak. not everyone jailbreaks for whatever reason. maybe they are afraid too or maybe they don't like to tinker with something they feel is fine to begin with ;)

True BLINK I always forget that!! Haha

Sent using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Can any of the beta testers confirm whether or not whether or not iOS 6 allow you to set notification
tones for 3rd party apps, please?

nope, not as of yet (not sure if it will be an option anyways)

but you can set a tone for making a Facebook Post with FB integration lol

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
nope, not as of yet (not sure if it will be an option anyways)

but you can set a tone for making a Facebook Post with FB integration lol

Hopefully they'll add the ability in a future beta. I hope it's something simple like PushTone. I'm probably
going to install iOS 6 myself, anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro