What do you want to see in iOS 6?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No more Newstand
Excellent battery life
Profiles like BB
Ability to block specific numbers and texts.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
A Blackberry style bedside "manner mode" that I can have activate by time of day/charging status... Something like SBSettings... and incoming call filtering abilities - perhaps an app store approved version of iBlacklist.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
-Siri control for settings
-Notification Center control for settings (a la SBSettings)
-Better photostream management, especially the ability to completely delete photos
-One surprise that makes me say, "wow".

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
why does it matter? more than likely will not happen anyways..

like i'm really sure someone was waiting for a permanent Camera on the Lockscreen--that activates by sliding up! :rolleyes:

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
why does it matter? more than likely will not happen anyways..

like i'm really sure someone was waiting for a permanent Camera on the Lockscreen--that activates by sliding up! :rolleyes:

I actually find that to be much nicer than the original double tap of the home button implementation. :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Allow me to set notification tones for 3rd party apps. It was easily implemented with PushTone with a
jailbreak. So obviously set tones that an app already comes with can be overridden. I'd rather have this in
the next 5.1.x update instead of iOS 6

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
At minimum.

Widgets
UI refresh
Major maps update
Statusbar notification icon
Live weather on the weathericon

Problem is apple already considers what is here as widgets. They call the weather app a widget and the stock and weather in drop down

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see Siri made useful in Australia. Sooner rather than later too.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Problem is apple already considers what is here as widgets. They call the weather app a widget and the stock and weather in drop down

I don't consider those widgets, more like clutter in the notification center. It would be nice to be able to enable widgets for 3rd party apps like ESPN, Pandora, TWC, etc. On the Springboard and lockscreen. It's the only big thing missing from iOS, if they don't add widgets with iOS 6, what else is there to add?

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
- Set notifications for each app.
- More Siri integration.
- More battery improvements.
- Ability to put Newsstand into a folder.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't consider those widgets, more like clutter in the notification center. It would be nice to be able to enable widgets for 3rd party apps like ESPN, Pandora, TWC, etc. On the Springboard and lockscreen. It's the only big thing missing from iOS, if they don't add widgets with iOS 6, what else is there to add?

Well all I'm saying is apple already thinks they have widgets

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711