How in the world do i share a reminders list now?

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It seems like they changed the app. I can no longer swipe threw my different list like I used too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wormeyman

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe all you have to do is to use the same login credentials on both devices.

If you check out the iMore article it states how you can share a grocery app with a spouse (seperate login) in iOS5. I'm trying to figure out how to do that with iOS6 and i can't see how!

It seems like they changed the app. I can no longer swipe threw my different list like I used too.

You're right i hadn't noticed that change.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

On my *iPhone*, I can still swipe to see my various lists, but not on my iPad.

mysimba97

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I, too, would love to figure out how to share reminders in iOS6. I've read the CNET iOS5 article, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
You can share them still but it requires the initial share to be done on a Mac running 10.8.2.

Assuming you have it, go into reminders app on the Mac, hover over a list and a wee share icon will appear. Click it and enter the other iCloud address. The calendar will appear on yours and theirs iPhone and item will get synced (though alerts are removed when syncing).

wormeyman

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
You can share them still but it requires the initial share to be done on a Mac running 10.8.2.

Assuming you have it, go into reminders app on the Mac, hover over a list and a wee share icon will appear. Click it and enter the other iCloud address. The calendar will appear on yours and theirs iPhone and item will get synced (though alerts are removed when syncing).

I don't have a Mac :(

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I haven't figured it out either. I still have a previous shared reminder loaded with iOS 5, but I don't have a way to change who has access. I don't have a Mac either.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I googled this earlier and it appears that the functionality was removed in iOS 6. On a positive note I did find mentioned in more than one place that the beta for the badly needed 6.0.1 or whatever they will call it has the functionality built right into the reminders app.

wormeyman

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I googled this earlier and it appears that the functionality was removed in iOS 6. On a positive note I did find mentioned in more than one place that the beta for the badly needed 6.0.1 or whatever they will call it has the functionality built right into the reminders app.

Probably 6.1 but if it comes in the next 6.01 I'd be really happy!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711