"Do Not Disturb" not working?

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
In regard to the Do Not Disturb feature, would anyone be able to tell me if it is possible to set the phone to ring when called, however all other alerts are silenced? My nature of my job, I have to have the phone available to ring all night long, but will want no audible notifications of texts, e-mail's and so on. Is it possible to only have phone calls make any noise?

Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
you can do the opposite... you will be able to set up certain contacts to always ring through when 'do not disturb' mode is active.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
In regard to the Do Not Disturb feature, would anyone be able to tell me if it is possible to set the phone to ring when called, however all other alerts are silenced? My nature of my job, I have to have the phone available to ring all night long, but will want no audible notifications of texts, e-mail's and so on. Is it possible to only have phone calls make any noise?

Thanks!

yep, this is exactly what Do Not Disturb does. you can set phone calls for none, phone book only or all calls. however, when set to none if the same number calls twice within a certain amount of time it will go thru the second time

keep in mind Do Not Disturb only works as advertised when the device is in sleep mode

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, guys. In my case, it has to be any and all calls to come through. I won't be able to set it to just have certain calls come through, as it could be from literally a couple of hundred numbers that call, with very few being in my contacts. From what it sounds like, I should be able to do this.

Thanks much!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2